RHP 2011 Tournament

RHP 2011 Tournament

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
20 Jan 11

I got the announcement about the 2011 Championship tournament, but I am not a paying subscriber. Is each tournament round supposed to be played in 60 days total for both sides? Of course, that is possibly more than 1 move a day. Maybe one day I will get to join up. I think the idea of a tournament is fun.

KingOnPoint

Australia

Moves
21 Jan 11
1 edit

Each player gets 60 days to play each game (so the game can last for 120 days), but they all start at the same time so you have to put in some hours.

They announce the tournaments to everyone even though non-subs cannot enter. That's just to show you what you're missing out on. 😕

Milwaukee, WI

Moves
14 Feb 11

Is there a list of all participants in 2011 Championship by rating?

Conductor

Zwolle

Moves
14 Feb 11

No.

Milwaukee, WI

Moves
14 Feb 11

Rather inconvenient to have to open each group to see who is all entered.

Conductor

Zwolle

Moves
14 Feb 11

Originally posted by Bebop5
Rather inconvenient to have to open each group to see who is all entered.
It is....

Last year, just before the start, I selected the entire list of plyers about to enter and copied that into a Excel-sheet. I could use that to see who entered and what rating they had at that moment.

When you are looking now for somebody, I am afraid you have look in every single group.
( Do start at the end, as the one your looking for is allways the last one )

Australia

Moves
14 Feb 11

Originally posted by jankrb
It is....

Last year, just before the start, I selected the entire list of plyers about to enter and copied that into a Excel-sheet. I could use that to see who entered and what rating they had at that moment.

When you are looking now for somebody, I am afraid you have look in every single group.
( Do start at the end, as the one your looking for is allways the last one )
Ah yes, but which end?