1. Joined
    14 Sep '04
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 16:09
    A land mark has been passed. For the first time more tournaments have been completed than still in progress. (However, there are some tournaments that have been gone on for over 2 years!)

Congratulations to a great site
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 20:34
    All this means is we needed more Tournaments!
  3. Standard memberLoose Screw
    Insane in the Brain!
    The House of Pain.
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 21:50
    Originally posted by invigorate
    All this means is we needed more Tournaments!
    More tournaments???
    Oke lets start with the All Dutch Tournament, then we get the All American Tournament, the All German Tournamentetc.
    After the winners are known we get the All RHP World Tournament.
    Maybe in differrent catagories 0-1000, 1001-1200, etc.
    How many tournaments would that be???
    Mayby with the national anthems playing before the game(s) start to provide some extra touch to it.
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 21:561 edit
    Originally posted by Loose Screw
    More tournaments???
    Oke lets start with the All Dutch Tournament, then we get the All American Tournament, the All German Tournamentetc.
    Maybe in differrent catagories 0-1000, 1001-1200, etc.
    That's actually a nice idea... Each nation plays off to a national champion of a band, then we'll have world cup banded tournaments.
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 22:22
    Originally posted by Aiko
    That's actually a nice idea... Each nation plays off to a national champion of a band, then we'll have world cup banded tournaments.
    Give me five minutes to change my flag to that of El Salvador and I'll see you in the finals.
  6. Canada
    Moves
    23 Dec '05 23:321 edit
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Give me five minutes to change my flag to that of El Salvador and I'll see you in the finals.
    give me a second to change my flag to El Salvador, because if he is the competition anyone, I mean myself, could win the tourney with ease. See ya in the finals.
  7. Joined
    23 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '05 02:27
    Originally posted by Loose Screw
    More tournaments???
    Oke lets start with the All Dutch Tournament, then we get the All American Tournament, the All German Tournament etc.
    I like that train of thought
  8. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '05 16:05
    Originally posted by ItsYouThatIAdore
    give me a second to change my flag to El Salvador, because if he is the competition anyone, I mean myself, could win the tourney with ease. See ya in the finals.
    Happy New Year to you too.
  9. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 12:20
    Originally posted by Aiko
    True, but I play under the Italian flag while I'm actually English. I don't suppose it would matter, but as people can change flag as often as they like here it might throw into doubt the authenticity of the participants' nationalities.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree