1. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 17:25
    i was thinking and i thought of a tournament where the best 2-3 players from each country played each other and had a huge tournament sort of like the world cup. what do you guys think?
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 18:46
    Originally posted by david haworth
    i was thinking and i thought of a tournament where the best 2-3 players from each country played each other and had a huge tournament sort of like the world cup. what do you guys think?
    Nice idea except that people just choose a country flag to display, and it does not necessarily mean they are from that country.

You then have to see if the best players from each country want to play.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 16:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 17:44
    this would be cool....
  5. Standard memberBedingbedang
    commente moi donc ça
    Montreal
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 18:09
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Nice idea except that people just choose a country flag to display, and it does not necessarily mean they are from that country.
    Then perhaps use the adresse linked to the credit card? Tournaments participants must be paying members to begin with.

I like the idea of this tournaments. A lot of people would follow this even if they're not playing in it. That would be fun.
  6. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 18:33
    Originally posted by Bedingbedang
    Then perhaps use the adresse linked to the credit card? Tournaments participants must be paying members to begin with.

I like the idea of this tournaments. A lot of people would follow this even if they're not playing in it. That would be fun.
    good idea about the flags....i hate people who i think are in somewhere w/o english so i ask them and the say theyre in the u.s. this would be good....
  7. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 18:39
    what about a rhp special olimpics where lower ranked players (cough, me..) from each country square off?
  8. Canada
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 19:25
    I like this idea, i suggested something similar to this over a year ago. How about the top four rated players (who volunteer) and their billing address checks out, represent each country. and then have the same for under 1200 rated players as well...that would be really cool. i think someone should try and PM Russ about it and see what he says?
  9. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 00:03
    yeah...this would be cool 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree