T/O

DonationLuck
Tournaments 28 Dec '02 04:10
  1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    28 Dec '02 04:10
    I think we should be able to send an explation for why we did use the T/O rule in our games. As a remainder to our opponents. It feels very tough to claim a T/O on a player who did not even know that the tournament had begun.

Sincerely,

Harri Eloranta,
    a.k.a. Luck
  2. DonationXenophile
    The Jonster
    K-PAX
    Moves
    28 Dec '02 08:09
    I think it's always tough to claim a T/O unless your opponent has just quit playing. It's especially tough in the situation you bring up Harri. That's why I think T/O should be automatic in tournament games. Then, no explanation would be necessary, nor would the tough decision be forced upon you. Unless that happens, you could always use the "e-mail opponent" option to explain why you're taking it before you actually end the game.
  3. Standard memberzach918
    Banned
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '03 22:26
    i had this happen to me in the new year's tourney with paul708, i felt guilty afterwards, but i claimed the win 🙁
  4. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    08 Jan '03 23:31
    What's even worse, I did not claim a T/O on a player (2 games), now I lost one and probably going for a draw in the second!!!

Harri
    a.k.a. Luck
  5. Donationvaknso
    The Ambassador
    Charleston SC. USA
    Moves
    09 Jan '03 04:42
    Originally posted by Luck
    What's even worse, I did not claim a T/O on a player (2 games), now I lost one and probably going for a draw in the second!!!

Harri
    a.k.a. Luck
    Yes Harri, But the same player did not time you out when your were on vacation (business trip). I asked him not to.
    John
  6. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    09 Jan '03 05:33
    Yes, that is true!
    Sportmanship or what!
    THANKS KEN for killing me!!!! 🙂

🙂

Harri
    a.k.a. Luck:'(😉🙂