1. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    08 Sep '12 19:30
    Why am I getting notices about tournaments that I can't join? I'm not a subscriber. Unless it's a tournament that I can play in I'm not interested.

I was told that the clubs have tournaments for non subscribers. I've joined four clubs so far and zero tournaments for non subscribers.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 22:11
    Originally posted by mmmjv
    Why am I getting notices about tournaments that I can't join? I'm not a subscriber. Unless it's a tournament that I can play in I'm not interested.

I was told that the clubs have tournaments for non subscribers. I've joined four clubs so far and zero tournaments for non subscribers.
    When club leaders send out messages regarding new tournaments I think it goes out to all club members regardless of eligability.
    You simply have to delete them
    Also, as a non sub you can only play a maximum of 6 concurrent games so even if there was a tournament you could enter , you wouldn't be able to at the moment.
    I'm not sure if non subs can enter club tournaments
    I see you are in M.U.T.I
    Leur - the leader - is very good at responding to messages.
    If you cantact him he will put you straight.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree