1. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:12
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Maybe [b]you need to build a few bridges with Boris? Hmmmm?

skeeter[/b]
    no not with Boris if you looked at our argument you can tell that Boris and i wont make a good team.

Want a game? id like to learn something from the use to be highest rated player on this site.
  2. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:16
    Originally posted by skeeter
    That barely raised an eyebrow. You'll have to do better than that.😉
    damn.

well I assure you that I won't say anything about your husband, or anything in that tone....

IF anyone has any idea how to annoy skeeter, just dial 1 - 1800 - FNM

(I guess i should lay off the beer case for now😞)

FNM😀
  3. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:191 edit
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    damn.

well I assure you that I won't say anything about your husband, or anything in that tone....

IF anyone has any idea how to annoy skeeter, just dial 1 - 1800 - FNM

(I guess i should lay off the beer case for now😞)

FNM😀
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:36
    I love to see other people yelling at skeeter😀

I bet ravello will leave me alone now after skeeter called him and his clan rats, and his own chief has yelled at skeeter.
    First of all I don't care if skeeter caal me,Boris or whoever a rat,answering to such things is useless and childish.
    I guess that if you continue to insult skeeter at every occasion with allusion to her husband or saying she's a B***h for rating,she'll ahve the full right to insult you or make anti-jewish statements,this is a childish thing that simply will never ends.
    I think you all must go to the same Metallica's psychiatrist.
  5. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:43
    Originally posted by Ravello
    First of all I don't care if skeeter caal me,Boris or whoever a rat,answering to such things is useless and childish.
    I guess that if you continue to insult skeeter at every occasion with allusion to her husband or saying she's a B***h for rating,she'll ahve the full right to insult you or make anti-jewish statements,this is a childish thing that simply will never ends.
    I think you all must go to the same Metallica's psychiatrist.
    Dude, I never said anything about her husband, that was your 'godfather' boris.

are you sure you read this thread? because it doesnt seem like you have.
    I called skeetr those names a long time ago, now we are juust having fun and not insulting anyone, infact it was boris and skeeter who made this thread into a fight.

isn't it weird that you keep mentioning what i said ages ago, but you dont mention what boris (who happens to be your clan leader) said.

me and skeeter havent argued for over a month now, but for some reason you think we do and you tell us to stop. am i missing something????

the drunk FNM😀
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:46
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    i told you im going to decline at the moment Boris or must i do what skeeter did and change my title form [b]Legendary Knight to Boris is stupid?😠 Ill challenge you when my players aren't pressured and if you think that your more fair than Maiden how wrong you are. Like i said in our mail Maiden has sent over a very fair challenge

tlai1992[/b]
    You don't know Boris and call him stupid?how you dare little crap,you started a clan two days ago and yet you insult clan leaders,acting like Skeeter's brother?
    Did he insulted you before? not
  7. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:48
    You don't know Boris and call him stupid?how you dare little crap,you started a clan two days ago and yet you insult clan leaders,acting like Skeeter's brother?
    for a second there i thought you were refering to myself...
    but i guess i will get my share of insults after you will read what i have just posted eh?
  8. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:51
    im not calling anyone stupid and if i started my clan 2 days ago, i already have 20 members with 21 points isn't that kind of impossible?
    and who the hell is skeeters brother?
  9. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:54
    LOL you've got some temper gotta learn how to control it
  10. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:54
    Dude, I never said anything about her husband, that was your 'godfather' boris.

are you sure you read this thread? because it doesnt seem like you have.
    I called skeetr those names a long time ago, now we are juust having fun and not insulting anyone, infact it was boris and skeeter who made this thread into a fight.

isn't it weird that you k ...[text shortened]... reason you think we do and you tell us to stop. am i missing something????

the drunk FNM😀
    You must be really drunk
    First you said sad things about her 2 weeks ago,not ''ages ago''.
    Second it seems to me that you sneak in every thread with trace of Skeeter to take the ''side'' against her.
    Third ,doesn't seems to me that you and Skeeter stopped arguing ''over a month now'',this is just a lie to pretend to be correct in her regards.
  11. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:55
    You must be really drunk
    First you said sad things about her 2 weeks ago,not ''ages ago''.
    Second it seems to me that you sneak in every thread with trace of Skeeter to take the ''side'' against her.
    Third ,doesn't seems to me that you and Skeeter stopped arguing ''over a month now'',this is just a lie to pretend to be correct in her regards.
    thats the truth
  12. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:55
    isn't this the wrong place for a argument?
  13. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:561 edit
    for a second there i thought you were refering to myself...
    but i guess i will get my share of insults after you will read what i have just posted eh?
    No,this time I'm insulting tlai1992

Maybe I argued harshly with you but never insulted,you don't deserve it.
  14. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:57
    No,this time I'm insulting tlai1992
    well then keep it up i wanna see how bad your temper is LOL
  15. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 22:58
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    isn't this the wrong place for a argument?
    No,this is the wrong place for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree