No,this is the wrong place for you.
    this forum is labeled tournament not severe argument stupid
  3. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:01
    Originally posted by Ravello
    You must be really drunk
    First you said sad things about her 2 weeks ago,not ''ages ago''.
    Second it seems to me that you sneak in every thread with trace of Skeeter to take the ''side'' against her.
    Third ,doesn't seems to me that you and Skeeter stopped arguing ''over a month now'',this is just a lie to pretend to be correct in her regards.
    First: okay, so i argued with her 2 weeks ago, what does that have to do with anything you said??

Second: true, I enjoy the threads where skeeter is involved, they are fun and i enjoy it. but it is not in order to fight with her, if she will ask me to stop talking with her i will.

now, how about all the other stuff ravello?
    I find it strange that now that you saw that it wasnt me that said stuff about skeeters husband you dropped it.

and when you relized that i havnt insulted skeeter in this thread, you dropped this issue as well.

i dont understand you dude, you see bad stuff about me, but when you see that i didnt do anything wrong instead of apologizing you try to find some other bad stuff i do?

FNM😞
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:03
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    im not calling anyone stupid and if i started my clan 2 days ago, i already have 20 members with 21 points isn't that kind of impossible?
    and who the hell is skeeters brother?
    Wasn't you the one who said ''should I change my forum title to Boris is stupid''?and I said you started the clan 2 days ago in a figurative sense,to state that you're new to clan leadership.
    But I guess that explaining it at childs like you it's useless.........
    Yes,I've a bad temper.
  5. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:05
    Wasn't you the one who said ''should I change my forum title to Boris is stupid''?and I said you started the clan 2 days ago in a figurative sense,to state that you're new to clan leadership.
    But I guess that explaining it at childs like you it's useless.........
    Yes,I've a bad temper.
    yea i did say should i change to Boris is stupid but did i no
    you should learn to control your bad temper then perhaps anger management class might help a bit but you'll probably kill the teacher in your anger.
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:241 edit
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    First: okay, so i argued with her 2 weeks ago, what does that have to do with anything you said??

Second: true, I enjoy the threads where skeeter is involved, they are fun and i enjoy it. but it is not in order to fight with her, i ...[text shortened]... of apologizing you try to find some other bad stuff i do?

FNM😞
    you said you enjoy reading people that insults skeeter,that's the same as insulting her.
    I searched but I can't find the thread were you spoke about skeeter's husband,maybe you're right on this,it should have been Boris.
    My apologies,if you know what thread is please tell me,I want to take a look at it.
  7. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:26
    Originally posted by Faith No More

Second: true, I enjoy the threads where skeeter is involved, they are fun and i enjoy it. but it is not in order to fight with her, if she will ask me to stop talking with her i will.

now, how about all the other stuff ravello?
    I find it strange th ...[text shortened]... dnt do anything wrong instead of apologizing you try to find some other bad stuff i do?

FNM😞
    thats how Ravello is a stupid person who thinks that his clan and himself are the greatest.
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:30
    thats how Ravello is a stupid person who thinks that his clan and himself are the greatest.
    What of FNM's post make you think I said or thought me and my clan are the greatest?
    Maybe the stupid is not me..............
    Try to do better.
  9. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:50
    you refuse to believe that your clan leader is stupid and you always act like you are the best
    where and when i acted like I'm the best?
    If I say you're moron doesn't mean that I think i'm the best around.
    You say Boris is stupid because he didn't arrange a clan challenge in your favour?we don't need your pityful clan points,go issue a challenge with your classmates.
  11. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:54
    where and when i acted like I'm the best?
    If I say you're moron doesn't mean that I think i'm the best around.
    You say Boris is stupid because he didn't arrange a clan challenge in your favour?we don't need your pityful clan points,go issue a challenge with your classmates.
    no actually not my favour if it was uneven with me and only me then i would've accepted but it was way off with one of my member playing someone 400 points above. like i said you arrogant jerk you still think your clan is better than my clan it probably is but you dont need to go around acting like its the best cuz Metallica isn't the best stupid😠
  12. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Jul '04 23:57
    [b] your clan is better than my clan b]
    You realized it!
    even a 12 years old could understand it...........
  13. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 00:00
    You realized it!
    even a 12 years old could understand it...........
    LOL why dont you look more closely at when both clans were made
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 00:08
    what does it belongs to the matter?
    I've been requested to stop it,i'm afraid I can't continue this idilliac conversation with you ,I like childs.
  15. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 00:10
    what does it belongs to the matter?
    I've been requested to stop it,i'm afraid I can't continue this idilliac conversation with you ,I like childs.
    you know your right i dont know why the hell i started this with you this is between Boris and me sorry:'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree