1. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 00:01
    To get into a tourny? I'm stuck in limbo.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 02:231 edit
    Your group's already playing - you need to get out of bed earlier ....

If you're desperate, try club tournaments. Although there's a banding problem there. Hopefully SOMEDAY that will get fixed.
  3. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 09:18
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    To get into a tourny? I'm stuck in limbo.
    The Great Escape Club Club 229 are looking for new members for banded tournaments.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 14:24
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Your group's already playing - you need to get out of bed earlier ....

If you're desperate, try club tournaments. Although there's a banding problem there. Hopefully SOMEDAY that will get fixed.
    If a 1700 enters a banded 12-1500 tourny, the only measure is to boot the tournament ( after the initial courtesy 'please vacate' message ) literally shut it down..and each time 'they' do this, you do the same. The club will give the guy a piece of their mind and EVENTUALLY they disappear. I always find it strange the way these guys profess ignorance to 'Eglnish' when you message them suggesting they withdraw..after the ignorance stage, they then just don't open their mail..there's more than one way to skin a cat ( fish ) !!
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    30 Oct '11 22:31
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    If a 1700 enters a banded 12-1500 tourny, the only measure is to boot the tournament ( after the initial courtesy 'please vacate' message ) literally shut it down..and each time 'they' do this, you do the same. The club will give the guy a piece of their mind and EVENTUALLY they disappear. I always find it strange the way these guys profess ignorance to ...[text shortened]... ey then just don't open their mail..there's more than one way to skin a cat ( fish ) !!
    Alternatively boot the player after he does this the 2nd time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree