Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 18 Dec '07 20:54
    I have never thought that I could win three tournaments in three months. My rating is always low!!
  2. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    18 Dec '07 21:27
    Originally posted by Indosmart
    I have never thought that I could win three tournaments in three months. My rating is always low!!
    And this is in the clan forum .....because ?
  3. 18 Dec '07 21:52
    Indosmart, your rating may sometimes be low, but that is only because you play so many games so fast. I am not surpised you won three tournaments. Congratulations!

IRNG 17 -- but then you knew that didn't you 🙂
  4. 18 Dec '07 22:37
    I just do not know how to play slowly. Faster is better before my director looks at my screen!
  5. 19 Dec '07 08:12
    I just do not know how to play slowly. Faster is better before my director looks at my screen!
    You're an actor? Cool!
    I didn't think actors had enough brain activity to play chess.
  6. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    19 Dec '07 09:58
    Well played dude, that is an awsome feat. I know when I played you recently in a few clan games you mopped the floor with me.
  7. 19 Dec '07 10:17
    Originally posted by Mixo
    You're an actor? Cool!
    I didn't think actors had enough brain activity to play chess.
    I am not and actor, I am not a star and i do not even have my own car. But I have fingers to click for moving and brain to think! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
  8. 19 Dec '07 11:29
    Why is this in the Clan Forum?
  9. 19 Dec '07 18:43
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    Why is this in the [b]Clan Forum?[/b]
    Sorry for the wrong forum!
  10. 19 Dec '07 18:46
    I think there could be something to be learned from this. By playing fast, you have shown that it is possible to win tournaments without having a high rating.

Perhaps the same tactic could be used on girls, if I went round lots of girls in a nightclub really fast - eventually I would get some of them to come back home with me.
  11. 19 Dec '07 20:45
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    I think there could be something to be learned from this. By playing fast, you have shown that it is possible to win tournaments without having a high rating.

Perhaps the same tactic could be used on girls, if I went round lots of girls in a nightclub really fast - eventually I would get some of them to come back home with me.
    It is also wuite the same with possibility to pick up girls without having money. What do you think?
  12. 19 Dec '07 22:48
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    Only the ones with blind guidedogs 😛
  13. 19 Dec '07 23:53
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Only the ones with blind guidedogs 😛
    When is your sister going out next?
  14. Standard member efilmar
    voyeur
    29 Feb '08 09:49
    number up to 4!
    and you're probably the best scoring clanmember of 2008 for now!
  15. Standard member efilmar
    voyeur
    04 Mar '08 14:34
    5th tourney win! he's gotta be the best under 1600 tournament player here!