Flat Earth

Flat Earth

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I don't know what shenanigans they're pulling with ISS, but I know they're pulling something.
Too many anomalies, fabrications and glitches to be as represented, though.
And the fact that they are still unable to have dropless transmissions simply doesn't add up.
I'm more concerned with what's happening on this plane, however.
Yes, yes, but do you believe British astronaut Tim Peake is currently on the International Space Station?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Apr 16

I don't know what shenanigans they're pulling with ISS, but I know they're pulling something.
Too many anomalies, fabrications and glitches to be as represented, though.
And the fact that they are still unable to have dropless transmissions simply doesn't add up.
I'm more concerned with what's happening on this plane, however.
So you figure ISS is on another plane? What path is it taking and how high up do you think it is? I gather you have given up passing out the bullshyte ISS is fake.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
So you figure ISS is on another plane? What path is it taking and how high up do you think it is? I gather you have given up passing out the bullshyte ISS is fake.
Case in point of your inability to keep concepts straight: I convey my focus as more concerned with this plane (in opposition to things ISS-related), and you come back with this confused rejoinder.
I guess I should find comfort that you didn't work in something about oblate spheroids and/or conspiracies, right?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Yes, yes, but do you believe British astronaut Tim Peake is currently on the International Space Station?
When we were younger, my sister was molested by a close relative, still alive, still participates in family gatherings.
He apologized profusely, asked for and received forgiveness from her.
He didn't ask for mine, I guess he figured my indirect position as her brother was inconsequential.
Either way, I refuse to bear the guilt burden of my own failures, so I certainly wouldn't dream of carrying anyone else's, so I forgave him, too.
Of my six kids, two boys and four jaw-dropping beautiful girls, how many of them have I ever allowed to be in that man's presence without their mother and/or myself present?

That's a long way to go for a simple principle, but in the words of that intellectual giant of a president, George Dub-ya-dub-ya-doo Bush:

"Fool me once, shame on me; fool me twice... uh, you can't get fooled again"

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Apr 16

When we were younger, my sister was molested by a close relative, still alive, still participates in family gatherings.
He apologized profusely, asked for and received forgiveness from her.
He didn't ask for mine, I guess he figured my indirect position as her brother was inconsequential.
Either way, I refuse to bear the guilt burden of my own failur ...[text shortened]... h:

"Fool me once, shame on me; fool me twice... uh, [b]you can't get fooled again"
[/b]
Wise man say, 'do not throw out baby with bath water.'

Sorry to hear about the incident with your relative. I'm sure many families have been ripped apart by such occurrences.

Moves
30 Apr 16

four jaw-dropping beautiful girls
Pics or GTFO

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Pics or GTFO
Dude they're his daughters.

GTFO (I need to google this).

Moves
30 Apr 16

Dude they're his daughters.

GTFO (I need to google this).
So what? I give 6 Dollars for each of them. That tops what I would pay for Very Rusty's daughter, according to him she is worth a fiver.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Apr 16

So what? I give 6 Dollars for each of them. That tops what I would pay for Very Rusty's daughter, according to him she is worth a fiver.
We appear sir to inhabit very different worlds.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Apr 16

Pics or GTFO
I hope you have insurance...

http://imgur.com/uQRGZVp

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Apr 16
1 edit

Wise man say, 'do not throw out baby with bath water.'

Sorry to hear about the incident with your relative. I'm sure many families have been ripped apart by such occurrences.
The case in point, obviously, is that government (through their agents and agencies) have historically always lied in matters both trivial as well as momentous.
It is the nature of government's existence which immediately pits its survival against all comers... the "all comers" being the rights and liberties of those governed, of course.

NASA has done a fantastic job in handling the media; on this the organization certainly must be commended.
Brilliant, really.
Let me briefly outline why I use the term "brilliant" when assessing their mastery of public opinion.
For starters, scrutiny of NASA is strictly limited to budgetary concerns, and even that limited scrutiny is further restricted to the most pedestrian criticisms: how much the American taxpayer is willing to pay for services rendered by NASA.
Huh?
There is no open discourse regarding the most basic of questioning, i.e., is this agency even necessary or performing a required function to its constituents.
They exist without challenge, full stop.
Google it yourself.
Try the phrase "public perception of NASA," and you'll find the discussions centered on how much the taxpayer is willing to allot to the efforts... not a peep about how the money is spent, or whether the organization should even exist.
Likewise with this love-fest which exists around the agency's every move.
All other agencies are subject to intense scrutiny from the need of their existence to how they spend the money.
Most other agencies have scandals related to their function and their spending.
Not so with NASA.
Whatever bad press comes NASA's way is quickly suppressed--- if it ever makes it to the light of day at all.
Instead, we see every other agency, all of academia, 100% of mainstream press continually fawn over all things NASA.
Any and all who question the legitimacy of NASA's production is immediately labeled a member of the fringe contrarians, period, full-stop.

That is just too bizarre for words when you put some thought to it.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 May 16

Something went wrong with the link...

https://imgur.com/pHcmuqA

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 May 16

Something went wrong with the link...

https://imgur.com/pHcmuqA
The links in your head? 😲

Moves
01 May 16

We appear sir to inhabit very different worlds.
Correct. I live in the real one.

Moves
01 May 16

I hope you have insurance...

http://imgur.com/uQRGZVp
You failed to deliver so GTFO.