Flat Earth

Flat Earth

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
02 May 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
πŸ™‚

British astronaut Tim Peake is currently on the International Space Station. Just to confirm your position, do you maintain that he isn't there? Did he go up in a rocket and then secretly land somewhere on this flat Earth, or perhaps the rocket launch watched by millions was actually an empty rocket?
I do know, for instance, that when your fella was reportedly on the space station, he very clearly was not.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I do know, for instance, that when your fella was reportedly on the space station, he very clearly was not.
Ok, lets here your explanation that you undoubtedly got from some OTHER idiot who thinks he can outthink 300 years of genuine scientific discovery and engineering practice.

So now the Brits are also part of YOUR conspiracy, well the guys you actually listened to like an idiot, I know good and well you didn't come up with any of this all by yourself.
The problem with not having a scientific education is you are gullible, food for these guys who convince you on flimsy evidence but it is enough to trap you into making a fool out of yourself over and over and over.

But, enjoy your belly laugh.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
02 May 16
2 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
Ok, lets here your explanation that you undoubtedly got from some OTHER idiot who thinks he can outthink 300 years of genuine scientific discovery and engineering practice.

So now the Brits are also part of YOUR conspiracy, well the guys you actually listened to like an idiot, I know good and well you didn't come up with any of this all by yourself.
The ...[text shortened]... you into making a fool out of yourself over and over and over.

But, enjoy your belly laugh.
You wouldn't know a scientific education if it bit you in the face.
Your brand of objectivity is regurgitation of the "education" you've been sucking on for several decades.
You only react when the teat is ripped from your child-like lips.

And: it's "hear" not "here," moron.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 May 16

I think part of the problem is that you're chitty at math: not a chance in hell you've asked even one percent of the claimed 786 requests.

Here's some real math for you, however.
For every ONE video which claims to demonstrate an object disappearing over the horizon, you can find ten which show just the opposite.
This video is flawed, and if you were thinking objectively, you'd immediately see through it.
Post links to them then.

Moves
03 May 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
The Ghost doesn't wish violence upon your sir, just ingrowing toenails and financial ruin.
FortunateIy I have both those issues under control rather well, especially my toenails are tip-top if I may say so. You are of course most welcome to come and check 'm out. This invitation is purely addressed to you and most definitely not to The Freak.

Isn´t it telling that my adversaries, dear GoD, sitting on their high horses fuming about my verbal behaviour and wishing me physical harm? Isn't it at least a tat hypocritical?

Moves
03 May 16

Your attempt at insult is as pathetic as your vigorless intellect.

It's amusing to me witnessing dweebs such as yourself who can puke out such bravado while staring at a screen from the safety afforded by distance, anonymity which you wouldn't dream of saying when within striking distance.

Sad little fella.
You should get a goldfish.
Btw .. mentioning your daughters are "jaw-dropping gorgeous" to me rings a bell as if you look at your own spouse with a clear sexual intent. Is that how you see your own daughters? You do get your dick erect when talking about them? Or perhaps even just when thinking about them, does your wife know? ... you are one hell of a kinky guy! Are you from red-neck country perhaps?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Btw .. mentioning your daughters are "jaw-dropping gorgeous" to me rings a bell as if you look at your own spouse with a clear sexual intent. Is that how you see your own daughters? You do get your dick erect when talking about them? Or perhaps even just when thinking about them, does your wife know? ... you are one hell of a kinky guy! Are you from red-neck country perhaps?
Men like women.
Men have relations with women.
Sometimes those relations result in offspring.

Now we're at the point in your narrative that men have relations with the offspring of their relations with women.
Although I could hazard a guess, I'd rather not speculate how or why you jump to this spot as a natural flow from the first three acts.
In your world, such seems perfectly natural, maybe even preferred.

Most people, however, consider such actions reprehensible.
I would encourage you to reach out to a trained professional for some counseling and/or medical intervention in order to get you whole.

Perhaps now is not the best time to be thinking about bringing a goldfish into the mix, either, son.
Wait until the voices go away.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Post links to them then.
Is your YouTube button broke?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

FortunateIy I have both those issues under control rather well, especially my toenails are tip-top if I may say so. You are of course most welcome to come and check 'm out. This invitation is purely addressed to you and most definitely not to The Freak.

Isn´t it telling that my adversaries, dear GoD, sitting on their high horses fuming about my verbal behaviour and wishing me physical harm? Isn't it at least a tat hypocritical?
I don't wish you personal and physical harm: I guarantee you personal and physical harm, were you ever in possession of enough temerity to insult my loved ones in a similar manner while in my physical immediacy.

Is that clear enough, punk?

F

Moves
04 May 16

Oh dear, somebody on the internet threatening to beat up somebody else on the internet. πŸ˜•

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 May 16

I don't wish you personal and physical harm: I guarantee you personal and physical harm, were you ever in possession of enough temerity to insult my loved ones in a similar manner while in my physical immediacy.

And who is going to believe anything a flat-earther says?
He is on his way round your house now.

Moves
04 May 16

Men like women.
Men have relations with women.
Sometimes those relations result in offspring.

Now we're at the point in your narrative that men have relations with the offspring of their relations with women.
Although I could hazard a guess, I'd rather not speculate how or why you jump to this spot as a natural flow from the first three acts.
...[text shortened]... e thinking about bringing a goldfish into the mix, either, son.
Wait until the voices go away.
It was you who brought your daughters into the mix. I never see my daughters from a sexual point of view, or advertise how drop-dead gorgeous they are. I see my daughters as intelligent, funny, hard-working and loving women.
Sexualizing your daughters is a worrying character attribute and I advice you to seek some professional help. Nobody would like to read you have finally given in to your abusive fantasies which wouldn't surprise me one bit considering the utter lunatic you proof to be in these forums.

Moves
04 May 16

Hahaha ... look at the big muscles on The Freak. I am so very scared now. Drop your address in a PM and I will make sure to drop by when I am in the neighbourhood and expect a discount for your daughters them being takeaways instead of being deliverd

I am not surprised you would turn to violence considering your obviously being complete and utter deranged. You have some serious issues dude.

I love Punk and all its sub genres. Brilliant music.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Hahaha ... look at the big muscles on The Freak. I am so very scared now. Drop your address in a PM and I will make sure to drop by when I am in the neighbourhood and expect a discount for your daughters them being takeaways instead of being deliverd

I am not surprised you would turn to violence considering your obviously being complete and utter deranged. You have some serious issues dude.

I love Punk and all its sub genres. Brilliant music.
Of course you're not in fear, sweetheart: you have no intention of ever putting yourself in harm's way.
As I said before, you're just smart enough.
Certainly, you wouldn't do anything risky such as acting in public as you do on an anonymous website.
Everything is kept at a safe distance.

The issue here is yours, little one.
Only you equate beauty with sex.
The fact is, all six of my children are beautiful: it's the first thing noticed about them by anyone they encounter.
Fortunately, they are all whipsmart and talented across several fields on interests, too... but most people being sighted, most people note how physically attractive they all are.
It's a family curse, I guess, to have hit the genetic lottery.

I know that's difficult to grapple with for a little troll such as yourself, burdened with your Quasimodo-like existence.
Perhaps that's why you immediately jump to sex when someone mentions beauty: to a dog in heat, every leg must be humped.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
And who is going to believe anything a flat-earther says?
He is on his way round your house now.
If he's using a globe model for navigation, he'll miss it by miles.