Flat Earth

Flat Earth

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
Oh dear, somebody on the internet threatening to beat up somebody else on the internet. 😕
You shut your trap or you're next.

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Of course you're not in fear, sweetheart: you have no intention of ever putting yourself in harm's way.
As I said before, you're just smart enough.
Certainly, you wouldn't do anything risky such as acting in public as you do on an anonymous website.
Everything is kept at a safe distance.

The issue here is yours, little one.
Only you equate beau ...[text shortened]... mmediately jump to sex when someone mentions beauty: to a dog in heat, every leg must be humped.
"drop-dead gorgeous," is what you said, not "beautiful". Keep wiggling Freakyboy. Give me your address and we will see if I dare risking visiting you. It is up to you.

Moves
04 May 16

You shut your trap or you're next.
Shall I and FMF visit you simultaneously so we can line up being beaten up by you?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Shall I and FMF visit you simultaneously so we can line up being beaten up by you?
Nobody needs to beat you up. You're doing just fine by yourself.

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by josephw
Nobody needs to beat you up. You're doing just fine by yourself.
Yawn

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 May 16

Yawn
Roll your eyes too and complete the picture of yourself as an adolescent girl.

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by josephw
Roll your eyes too and complete the picture of yourself as an adolescent girl.
Again .. what if I am an adolescent girl. You seem to have strong opinions about adolescent girls. Only a bigot uses "are you an adolescent girl" as an insult. Perhaps you should also ask me whether I am black or homosexual or worse: a Muslim and try to insult me.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 May 16

Meanwhile, on a flat Earth, windmills turn happily and men in clogs dance the Fandango.

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Meanwhile, on a flat Earth, windmills turn happily and men in clogs dance the Fandango.
Flat earth sounds like it's a lot like Holland ... we don't dance the Fandango though.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 May 16

Flat earth sounds like it's a lot like Holland ... we don't dance the Fandango though.
Ah, forgot you were from Holland. What do you dance then, the Merengue?

While you are here, please justify the following:
1. Clogs
2. Delft Blue earthenware
3. Rembrandt
4. Jacob Cats
5. Dutch people being the tallest people in the world
6. Dikes

Moves
04 May 16

Ah, forgot you were from Holland. What do you dance then, the Merengue?

While you are here, please justify the following:
1. Clogs
2. Delft Blue earthenware
3. Rembrandt
4. Jacob Cats
5. Dutch people being the tallest people in the world
6. Dikes
This is how we dance in Holland:

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 May 16
2 edits

If he's using a globe model for navigation, he'll miss it by miles.
That's funny, airlines use the globe model all the time and they manage to go from airport A to airport B 10,000 miles away with extreme accuracy.

You are still as full of shyte as a christmas turkey. You and all your flat asssed earther buddies.

Even if someone in a navy boat took you all the way round Antarctica you would say it was faked. Clear indication of a mind in real need of psychology therapy.

Perhaps Dr. Phil could get you help.

Saying 'what, you can't google' or some such in reply to a request for an actual link supporting your case is not to be taken seriously.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

"drop-dead gorgeous," is what you said, not "beautiful". Keep wiggling Freakyboy. Give me your address and we will see if I dare risking visiting you. It is up to you.
You're a hack at trolling, son.
Can't even quote correctly.

If and when you and FMF are able to obtain entrance visas to the States, let me know when you're in the Cleveland area and we can all hook up for a nice little chat.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
That's funny, airlines use the globe model all the time and they manage to go from airport A to airport B 10,000 miles away with extreme accuracy.

You are still as full of shyte as a christmas turkey. You and all your flat asssed earther buddies.

Even if someone in a navy boat took you all the way round Antarctica you would say it was faked. Clear i ...[text shortened]... such in reply to a request for an actual link supporting your case is not to be taken seriously.
You can keep fooling yourself that you've got facts to back you up, but you have nothing--- no answer to the problems facing a globe model.

Forget whatever it is that you stuff your Christmas turkey with: I'll stay with food.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Mmhmm.
And water evaporates, and birds fly while gravity keeps 332,500,000 cubic gallons of the ocean's water serenly between their respective shores.