Flat Earth

Flat Earth

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Mmhmm.
And water evaporates, and birds fly while gravity keeps 332,500,000 cubic gallons of the ocean's water serenly between their respective shores.
Would you benefit sir from a quick synopsis of Einstein's theory of relativity?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Would you benefit sir from a quick synopsis of Einstein's theory of relativity?
You want Einstein, er, Einstein?
Try this pickle on for size:

"Since then I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment, though the Earth is revolving around the Sun."

"If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

Good ol' Alfred E. Einstein: movin' mountains like they wasn't even there!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 May 16

You want Einstein, er, Einstein?
Try this pickle on for size:

"Since then I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment, though the Earth is revolving around the Sun."

"If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; an ...[text shortened]... ossible unto you."

Good ol' Alfred E. Einstein: movin' mountains like they wasn't even there!
Let's see. A scientist who died in mid 20th century before satellites and he thought the motion of Earth could not be detected. Great example you put forth there.

You still think it is incumbent on us to provide you with the so-called flat earth evidence.

We think you have nothing and therefore unable to provide links. Like I said, you cannot even provide links and you are not going to be taken seriously.

Why don't you charter a boat to go all way round Antarctica? Since you think there is no edge to Antarctica ANY edge is evidence of a round planet. But you would never go there and see the evidence for yourself for fear of losing your artificial fantasy world.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
Let's see. A scientist who died in mid 20th century before satellites and he thought the motion of Earth could not be detected. Great example you put forth there.

You still think it is incumbent on us to provide you with the so-called flat earth evidence.

We think you have nothing and therefore unable to provide links. Like I said, you cannot even pr ...[text shortened]... ver go there and see the evidence for yourself for fear of losing your artificial fantasy world.
Let's see.
You are using as "proof" the supposed rotation of the earth as presented by NASA... an agency which has been caught in lie upon lie.
It's a poisoned well, but because you put parts together for them waaaaaay down the line, we're supposed to take your word for their veracity?
Holy Christmas Turkey stuffing (at least at your house), dude: give it up!
NASA has been caught and has admitted their subterfuge, so your insistence in returning to the source only proves the opposite of the position for which you're fighting.

I'm not pointing to anything but facts.
THEOREM: the curvature of the earth will invariably and inevitably render certain distant objects below the horizon and therefore out of sight for an observer.
FACT: such is not the case, demonstrably.
THEOREM: elevation of an observer's position will result in an expanded view until the curve of the globe holds sway and the observer's line of sight will migrate to the space beyond the globe.
FACT: no matter what the observer's elevation, the ground beneath them continues to expand, indicating a plane.

I couldn't give less concern about your opinion than I do now, so whatever your assessment of my "nothing" might be, it is inconsequential.
You believe the world is a globe.
I believe it is not a globe.
I have proof which includes facts and (the horror!) math.
You have your faith and the words of your prophets.

You lose.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 May 16

Let's see.
You are using as "proof" the supposed rotation of the earth as presented by NASA... an agency which has been caught in lie upon lie.
It's a poisoned well, but because you put parts together for them waaaaaay down the line, we're supposed to take your word for their veracity?
Holy Christmas Turkey stuffing (at least at your house), dude: give ...[text shortened]... facts and (the horror!) math.
You have your faith and the words of your prophets.

You lose.
It must be nice to be one of the few chosen ones who know the truth.

Then again, you COULD be wrong.

Once again, all we see are words. I could say I have 4 dicks but I would have to prove that with a photo at least.

You haven't even done that and all I heard about the 1947 round Antarctica expedition is nya nya nya my ears are plugged up I can't here you.

Real mature stature.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
It must be nice to be one of the few chosen ones who know the truth.

Then again, you COULD be wrong.

Once again, all we see are words. I could say I have 4 dicks but I would have to prove that with a photo at least.

You haven't even done that and all I heard about the 1947 round Antarctica expedition is nya nya nya my ears are plugged up I can't here you.

Real mature stature.
If you had four penises, that would be just three more unfulfilled women in your life.
Find out what Admiral Byrd had to say about that expedition.
Try to answer the question: how can distant objects be viewed which should be below the horizon?

Moves
04 May 16

...how can distant objects be viewed which should be below the horizon?
Such as?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Such as?
Why is this so hard for you?
There are a plethora of videos which show this exact same phenomenon.
Are you the only one unable to find them?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 May 16

There are a plethora of videos which explain the same phenomenon.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
There are a plethora of videos which explain the same phenomenon.

How original.
Now, put your hand to falsifying your own position.
You know, like a scientist would.

Moves
04 May 16

So you want me to look for videos which explain something you cannot articulate?

Read a book!

Moves
04 May 16

So you want me to look for videos which explain something you cannot articulate?
You can find them on Nyetflix.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16
1 edit

I cannot articulate the point you and others are railing against?

That sounds about right.
You are as dumb as previously advertised, it would appear.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
You can find them on Nyetflix.
Can you imagine the smugness, the gloating of one, soliatray slob (me) when the truth is finally revealed and accepted... Demolishing your world view, vindicating mine?
I should place money on it to at least benefit monetarily.

F

Moves
04 May 16

FMF: Oh dear, somebody on the internet threatening to beat up somebody else on the internet.

You shut your trap or you're next.
I'm "next" for what? 🙄