Flat Earth

Flat Earth

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Try to get back in the groove.
Groove is in the heart.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
It really is quite simple. The Earth you see is not a globe, it is a saucer. (Right Freaky?) And God, well God is like the teacup (right Freaky?!) and man,..well man's the frigging teabag. (Freaky?!?) Which I guess makes the devil the spoon and Freaky the fruitcake.
What was that middle part, about the Tea Party?

Moves
05 May 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You're a hack at trolling, son.
Can't even quote correctly.

If and when you and FMF are able to obtain entrance visas to the States, let me know when you're in the Cleveland area and we can all hook up for a nice little chat.
What did I not quote correctly?

When I am in Cleveland I'll give you a ring. If you for whatever reason manage to be brave enough to leave your redneck trailerpark and come to Europe. Look me up.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 16

Originally posted by Kegge
What did I not quote correctly?

When I am in Cleveland I'll give you a ring. If you for whatever reason manage to be brave enough to leave your redneck trailerpark and come to Europe. Look me up.
It would take bravery, indeed, to travel to the shhh hole Europe has become.
However, that being said, I'm not the idiot insulting other people's loved ones: that's you, douche nozzle.
Unlike you, I haven't committed myself to anything other than protecting the honor of my children which you've made the grave mistake by insulting them with your vile suggestions.
I am not much of a betting man, but I'll lay odds on this: were you ever foolish enough to show your face near me you definitely won't insult them again.

Your condescending attitude toward rednecks and trailer parks only underscores your general lack of sophistication.
Any one with a modicum of class (which you've already eliminated as a possibility) understands there is honor to be found in nearly all walks of life regardless of economic status.

So make sure you stop in and let me know you're in town and we'll have a very brief conversation wherein you can receive your lesson in at least one form of honor.

Moves
05 May 16

It would take bravery, indeed, to travel to the shhh hole Europe has become.
However, that being said, I'm not the idiot insulting other people's loved ones: that's you, douche nozzle.
Unlike you, I haven't committed myself to anything other than protecting the honor of my children which you've made the grave mistake by insulting them with your vile sugg ...[text shortened]... ave a very brief conversation wherein you can receive your lesson in at least one form of honor.
More internet tough talk! You're a sexual deviant who calls his daughters "drop-dead gorgeous" in a public forum. You rate them by the way they look and uses sexual slang on top of it. How many will bear your children in the future I wonder? Perhaps they are better off joining my stable of cheap whores instead of staying with their dad who only sees the size of their tits and asses. And send your wife along while you're at it.

Using rednecks, trailer parks and sophistication in one sentence never happened before. I have a condescending attitude to everything related to you asswipe.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 16

More internet tough talk! You're a sexual deviant who calls his daughters "drop-dead gorgeous" in a public forum. You rate them by the way they look and uses sexual slang on top of it. How many will bear your children in the future I wonder? Perhaps they are better off joining my stable of cheap whores instead of staying with their dad who only sees the size o ...[text shortened]... nce never happened before. I have a condescending attitude to everything related to you asswipe.
No, he-who-struggles-with-concepts: the wiper of ass is you.
"Internet tough" is a concept you and your butt plug sharing buddy FMF are both misconstruing.
"Internet tough" is when a person (or, in your case, one who passes as such) exhibits conduct not otherwise demonstrated in public.
For instance, when you suggested I rent my daughters to you in exchange for currency, that is an insult so ribald and outrageous, there is no question you would never do so in my physical presence.
Conversely, when I promised I'd mop the floor with your worthless ass if you were to make the same suggestion in person, this is a normal and expected outcome to your douche baggery; it's exactly what one would predict would happen in real life.

Do you see the difference there, son?
Your insult only happens because you're protected by anonymity.
Your comeuppance occurs as a natural result of your rash stupidity.

I've met more "rednecks" with far more sophistication and sense than you've demonstrated on these sites: at least none of them were so bereft of intelligence to make the suggestions you've coughed out.
In fact, the majority of them would just as soon slap themselves in the face before insulting innocent young women, let alone risking the ire of their father.

Your condescending attitude otherwise is as worthless as anything else you've managed to eff up in life.
In order to condescend, one must first be above... which you are clearly not, now are you?
Unless, of course, it's possible to get a hemorrhoid on ones' head instead of the usual meeting place for your ilk.

Moves
05 May 16

No, he-who-struggles-with-concepts: the wiper of ass is you.
"Internet tough" is a concept you and your butt plug sharing buddy FMF are both misconstruing.
"Internet tough" is when a person (or, in your case, one who passes as such) exhibits conduct not otherwise demonstrated in public.
For instance, when you suggested I rent my daughters to you in exch ...[text shortened]... it's possible to get a hemorrhoid on ones' head instead of the usual meeting place for your ilk.
You need so many words to repeat things, it is sad really.

So, besides a child molester, using violence when insulted, you are also homophobic. Why am I not surprised.

You threaten people with violence on an internet site ... that makes you an internet tough guy. Learn to live with it.

You also need to learn that you saying things don't make them truth. This topic is paramount proof of your delusional mind.

Now ... show some proof I would not dare to spit you in your face?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 May 16

I didn't say the world isn't round; I said it's not a globe.
Difference with a distinction.

The evidence is available for anyone motivated to look.
You still are defining the shape of Earth as flat, totally ignoring basic physics. You ignore the fact the moon is a globe, it is very round even though it masses something like 1/100th that of Earth and even THAT limited mass is enough to totally roundize the moon. If you looked at the pictures of the asteroid Rosetta landed on, it is like two mountains crunching together, not enough mutual gravitation to make it round. THAT place could just as easily be flat, but not masses like the Moon, Mars, Venus, Earth and all the other big guys in the solar system. Even Mimas, a moon of Saturn, is less than 200 miles across and IT is round.
You need to give it up. There is no physics that would ever make Earth even TENDING towards flat. It bulges out at the equator due to its spin but that is about as flat as it is going to get.

Another issue you keep refusing to even acknowledge is this BS about seeing over the horizon.

If you were on the moon with no atmosphere, NOBODY would see over ANY horizon.

There would be no laser beam seen over the horizon because there is no air to diffract light.

Light there goes STRICTLY line of sight.

That is not the case on Earth.

Light here can diffract over the horizon because the atmosphere acts somewhat like a lens, bending light down, and here is why: the air is thickest at ground level. It gets thinner as you go up in altitude. I think even YOU would agree with that.

That makes what is called a pressure gradient and that leads to small changes in refractive indexes of the atmosphere, so it is a refractive gradient and other effects such as temperature inversions, cloud layers and such can also alter these refractive index gradients. You get a refractive index gradient and light will follow the line of least resistance which is to bend down towards the horizon.

THAT is why stuff can be seen over the horizon.

But of course you will come up with some anti-science bullshyte to rationalize it all away. Every word I just said even though it is indisputable.

That won't stop you and your buddies from disputing it however, so you can continue having your belly laughs.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 16

You need so many words to repeat things, it is sad really.

So, besides a child molester, using violence when insulted, you are also homophobic. Why am I not surprised.

You threaten people with violence on an internet site ... that makes you an internet tough guy. Learn to live with it.

You also need to learn that you saying things don't make them tru ...[text shortened]... of your delusional mind.

Now ... show some proof I would not dare to spit you in your face?
That proof is easy, buttercup: you haven't yet and you never will.
You opted to lob your insults from afar; you're a coward.

I've already offered where I live, the rest is up to you.
We both know--- we all know--- you are a frightened little man/boy/adolescent girl without the courage of your own convictions.
You incite because you are impotent in other areas of your life.

By all means: come to Cleveland, shhh-head.
Let me knock some dignity into your pusillanimous existence.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 May 16

We both know--- we all know--- you are a frightened little man/boy/adolescent girl without the courage of your own convictions.
You incite because you are impotent in ot ...[text shortened]... ans: come to Cleveland, shhh-head.
And you answer with threats. Not bothering to even acknowledge real science. This seems to be your MO.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
You still are defining the shape of Earth as flat, totally ignoring basic physics. You ignore the fact the moon is a globe, it is very round even though it masses something like 1/100th that of Earth and even THAT limited mass is enough to totally roundize the moon. If you looked at the pictures of the asteroid Rosetta landed on, it is like two mountains c ...[text shortened]... op you and your buddies from disputing it however, so you can continue having your belly laughs.
You still are defining the shape of Earth as flat, totally ignoring basic physics.
No.
The term flat earth is purposely phrased so as to evoke the maximum contrast between it and the globe earth.
More accurately: plane earth.

What's the deepest we've ever drilled again?

You ignore the fact the moon is a globe, it is very round even though it masses something like 1/100th that of Earth and even THAT limited mass is enough to totally roundize the moon.
Roundize the moon.
Whoa.
Stop trying to overwhelm me with such scientifically confounding terms.

About that moon...

Ever wonder why one side is always facing us?
Ever wonder how that side is pockmarked with thousands of meteor hits?

It bulges out at the equator due to its spin but that is about as flat as it is going to get.
Or, as that fountain of knowledge, Neil deGrasse Tyson, tells us: it's pear shaped.
What do you want to bet it was gravity that brought shape to the earth, gravity that keeps it just so?

THAT is why stuff can be seen over the horizon.
Figured eventually you'd get around to that ol' fail safe: refraction of light.
While you were Googling it, did you notice anything... unusual... about the phenomenon?
Specifically, what are the environmental conditions upon which refraction of light is dependent?
Even more specifically, how do those conditions account for the ability to see said objects at all times of the day or night, with the only obstacles preventing visibility the normal hindrances, i.e., clouds, haze, smog and etc.?
Get on that one, post haste!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
And you answer with threats. Not bothering to even acknowledge real science. This seems to be your MO.
This is how far from reality you are, sonhouse.
I was CLEARLY responding to that hemorrhoid of a poster, one Kegge.

And your idea of science?

ROUNDIZE.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
05 May 16

The earth is supposed to be an oblate spheroid spinning at approx.1000mph at the equator.
Why cant I hover in a helicopter and wait for the bit of earth I want to go to too appear beneath me if it is on the same latitude ???

Moves
05 May 16

Moves
05 May 16

You incite because you are impotent in ot ...[text shortened]... ans: come to Cleveland, shhh-head.
Dear oh dear. More and more of the same.

let's turn things around ... I live in Den Haag - The Netherlands. Feel free to stop by and beat the crap out of me. If you dare of course because you threaten from afar and you are really a coward.