Questions for Biblical literalists.

Questions for Biblical literalists.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d
2 edits

@kingdavid403 said
Furthermore, God understood Cain's fears and put a mark on him to keep him safe.
Occam’s razor would point to there being a much wider family. As kellyjay indicated. People lived for nearly a thousand years in some cases.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
It's a theory; not established fact.
It’s an interesting one to discuss.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
It's a theory; not established fact.
What people do you think Cain was scared of?
Furthermore, God understood Cain's fears and put a mark on him to keep him safe.
Everybody would have been related then. There must have been thousands of people by then. Adam was about 130 yrs old when Cain was born.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
76d

@divegeester said
I don’t know.

But I do know that inventing a whole separate human species to fill a contextual void isn’t the solution, for the reasons I’ve given above.
But I do know that inventing a whole separate human species to fill a contextual void isn’t the solution,
Are Jews a separate human species? Are you Jewish? I know that I am not. Not a sign anywhere of Jewish blood in my bloodline history. I'm a Gentile dog adopted in thanks to Jesus.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
But I do know that inventing a whole separate human species to fill a contextual void isn’t the solution,
Are Jews a separate human species? Are you Jewish? I know that I am not. Not a sign anywhere of Jewish blood in my bloodline history. I'm a Gentile dog adopted in thanks to Jesus.
I’m not sure what you’re getting at?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
76d

@divegeester said
I’m not sure what you’re getting at?
"Maybe the people Cain was afraid of were not born by Adam and Eve at all. Adam and Eve were the first people personally formed by the hand of God to come and save us, and His creation. God knew that they would eventually fall, so God created them to save the rest of humanity threw them (hope that makes sense).
Christ, all the Great Prophets, Moses, All Jews, can be traced back to the bloodline of Adam and Eve. The rest of us are adopted in; through Christ the Lord.
Just a thought..." or possible theory.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
"Maybe the people Cain was afraid of were not born by Adam and Eve at all. Adam and Eve were the first people personally formed by the hand of God to come and save us, and His creation. God knew that they would eventually fall, so God created them to save the rest of humanity threw them (hope that makes sense).
Christ, all the Great Prophets, Moses, All Jews, can be tra ...[text shortened]... Eve. The rest of us are adopted in; through Christ the Lord.
As I said, I don’t accept this idea of a separate race of humans outside of Adam and Eve, for the reasons I gave earlier.

You seem to be pretty fixed on it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
Is your position here then that Jews are a different race, species even, than gentiles?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
76d

@divegeester said
As I said, I don’t accept this idea of a separate race of humans outside of Adam and Eve, for the reasons I gave earlier.

You seem to be pretty fixed on it.
I'm not fixed on anything. You asked what I was getting at and I gave you my point or thoughts, or a theory on this subject.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
76d
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
Christ, all the Great Prophets, Moses, All Jews, can be tra ...[text shortened]... Eve. The rest of us are adopted in; through Christ the Lord.
Actually, it makes no sense, and does not even remotely fit into the bible. Sounds like a story someone fabricated just to match it up with other stories of people being there before the creation, which is nonsense.

I would accept that there were creations before on Earth as God told Adam and Eve to replenish the Earth. But at the point when Adam and Eve were created they were all dead and gone.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
76d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Is your position here then that Jews are a different race, species even, than gentiles?
They are a different race than the Gentiles; species, no. Same as Africans are a different race than Hispanics etc. However, they are all the same species.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
76d
2 edits

@rajk999 said
Actually, it makes no sense, and does not even remotely fit into the bible. Sounds like a story someone fabricated just to match it up with other stories of people being there before the creation, which is nonsense.

I would accept that there were creations before on Earth as God told Adam and Eve to replenish the Earth. But at the point when Adam and Eve were created they were all dead and gone.
Again, for the third time: I never said that there were other people around before creation. I'm saying that other people MAY HAVE been created while Adam and Eve were in the Garden. And, it does fit into the Bible; and possibly fills some of the missing pieces to some of these long sought after questions.
Seek and we will find.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
again, for the third time: I never said there were other people around before creation. I'm saying that other people MAY HAVE been created while Adam and Eve were in the Garden. And, it does fit into the Bible; and possibly fills some of the missing pieces to this long sought after question.
What is the long sought after question? Who was Cain afraid of?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
76d
2 edits

@rajk999 said
What is the long sought after question? Who was Cain afraid of?
Yes. it is one of them. Where did these other people come from that Cain was afraid of? Where did all the people come from that are not Jewish?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
Yes. it is one of them. Where did these other people come from that Cain was afraid of?
I think I answered that above. They were all descendents of Adam and Eve. Why is that hard to believe?