Questions for Biblical literalists.

Questions for Biblical literalists.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
76d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I think I answered that above. They were all descendents of Adam and Eve. Why is that hard to believe?
So you are of Hebrew or Jewish ancestry? I'm not.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
So you are of Hebrew or Jewish ancestry?
Thats not relevant. Why could there not be thousands of people by the time Adam was 130 yrs when Cain was born. There must have been about 20,000 people. People were reproducing from the age of puberty like age 12 and having a child every year.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
76d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Thats not relevant. Why could there not be thousands of people by the time Adam was 130 yrs when Cain was born. There must have been about 20,000 people. People were reproducing from the age of puberty like age 12 and having a child every year.
What people? The Bible is clear of the bloodline of Adam and Eve, the bloodline of Cain and Seth to Noah; and then from Noah to Christ. All Jews can trace their linage back to Adam and Eve. However, there is Nothing about the bloodline of a white American Dane as me in there back to Adam and Eve.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
76d
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
What people? The Bible is clear of the bloodline of Adam and Eve, the bloodline of Cain and Seth to Noah; and then from Noah to Christ. Nothing about the line of a white American Dane as me in there.
The problem with your theory is that you think the bible lists all the names of all the people from Adam to Christ. Did Adam have only two sons Seth and Cain?

Your theory is ridiculous to say the least

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
76d

@rajk999 said
The problem with your theory is that you think the bible lists all the names of all the people from Adam to Christ.

So how many children did Adam have, and what were their names?
Please share?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
76d
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
Please share?
Adam and Eve most likely had hundreds of children. The whole world came from the sons of Noah.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
I'm not fixed on anything. You asked what I was getting at and I gave you my point or thoughts, or a theory on this subject.
I posted:
But I do know that inventing a whole separate human species to fill a contextual void isn’t the solution

You replied
Are Jews a separate human species? Are you Jewish? I know that I am not. Not a sign anywhere of Jewish blood in my bloodline history. I'm a Gentile dog adopted in thanks to Jesus.

It looks like you are fixing on the Jews being a difference race of humans to the gentiles. Is that what your post was suggesting?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
They are a different race than the Gentiles; species, no. Same as Africans are a different race than Hispanics etc. However, they are all the same species.
Then I’m not clear why you even made that reply to my post about different races of humans not being a good theory.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
76d

@kingdavid403 said
What people? The Bible is clear of the bloodline of Adam and Eve, the bloodline of Cain and Seth to Noah; and then from Noah to Christ. All Jews can trace their linage back to Adam and Eve. However, there is Nothing about the bloodline of a white American Dane as me in there back to Adam and Eve.
You seem to be saying in one set of posts that there are more than one species of human and in another set of posts that there isn’t more than one species of human.

In the former you quickly devolve to the Jews and the gentiles being an example (more than once) and then say they aren’t different human species. So I don’t see what you are saying by using Jews and Gentiles as an example.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
75d

@divegeester said
Then I’m not clear why you even made that reply to my post about different races of humans not being a good theory.
I have no idea what you are saying here, I never said any such thing.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
75d

@divegeester said
You seem to be saying in one set of posts that there are more than one species of human and in another set of posts that there isn’t more than one species of human.

In the former you quickly devolve to the Jews and the gentiles being an example (more than once) and then say they aren’t different human species. So I don’t see what you are saying by using Jews and Gentiles as an example.
You seem to be misunderstanding. Or are you? Again, I never said any such thing.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
75d

@divegeester said
I posted:
But I do know that inventing a whole separate human species to fill a contextual void isn’t the solution

You replied
Are Jews a separate human species? Are you Jewish? I know that I am not. Not a sign anywhere of Jewish blood in my bloodline history. I'm a Gentile dog adopted in thanks to Jesus.

It looks like you are fixing on the Jews being a difference race of humans to the gentiles. Is that what your post was suggesting?
good try but no cigar. The Jews are Gods chosen people. Salvation is first for the JEW then for the gentile. Is God saying that the Jews are a different race than the gentiles here?

[Romans 1:16 NIV] 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
[Romans 2:9-10 NIV] 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
[Matthew 15:26-27 NIV] 26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs." 27 "Yes it is, Lord," she said. "Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table."
[Mark 7:27-28 NIV] 27 "First let the children eat all they want," he told her, "for it is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs."
28 "Lord," she replied, "even the dogs under the table eat the children's crumbs."
Is Jesus calling the Jews His Children and everyone else dogs? You need to read and study the Bible. The JEWS are God's chosen people. That makes them separate and of higher standing. A different race. Duh... You really are an idiot. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
75d

@kingdavid403 said
I have no idea what you are saying here, I never said any such thing.
The other humans you said cain was afraid of who were not offspring of Adam and Eve

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
75d

@kingdavid403 said
good try but no cigar. The Jews are Gods chosen people. Salvation is first for the JEW then for the gentile. Is God saying that the Jews are a different race than the gentiles here?

[Romans 1:16 NIV] 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
[Romans 2: ...[text shortened]... rent race. Duh... You really are an idiot. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
So your post about the Jews and the gentiles being different has nothing to do with the difference between the descendants of Adam and Eve and the “other people” cain was afraid of?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
69d

@rajk999 said
The problem with your theory is that you think the bible lists all the names of all the people from Adam to Christ. Did Adam have only two sons Seth and Cain?

Your theory is ridiculous to say the least
Why mention people not of the direct line? If someone's brother had no children why mention him? It's not meant to be an entire family tree.