The Trinity conquers  Racism

The Trinity conquers Racism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
And I am specifically talking about month after month of this behaviour by you during which there have been countless times Rajk999 has told you exactly what his view is and has explained it. You pretending this isn't so, time and time again, is a very insincere kind of discourse.
Which view of his specifically have I ignored that has he clearly explained countless times?

F

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Which view of his specifically have I ignored that has he clearly explained countless times?
And so now you're going to turn your dreary pretend-you-don't-know -and-repeat-ad-nauseam hose on me? No thanks.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
And so now you're going to turn your dreary pretend-you-don't-know -and-repeat-ad-nauseam hose on me? No thanks.
If you want to make a claim back it up. If you can't, don't expect to be taken seriously.

F

Moves
10 Dec 16

If you want to make a claim back it up. If you can't, don't expect to be taken seriously.
In other words, you are STILL pretending that you don't know what Rajk999's view is.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
In other words, you are STILL pretending that you don't know what Rajk999's view is.
Which view of his am I pretending not to know, and what gives you the impression that I am pretending not to know it?

F

Moves
10 Dec 16

Which view of his am I pretending not to know?
The one which ~ by asking me this question ~ you are continuing to pretend that you don't know. .

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
The one which ~ by asking me this question ~ you are continuing to pretend that you don't know. .
So you say FMF, but can you back up your claim by telling me exactly which view of Rajk999s I am pretending not to know?

F

Moves
10 Dec 16
1 edit

Your last 4 posts in a row - and however many posts before that - have all been you persisting with the same silly charade that you don't know what Rajk999 believes, that you don't know why he believes it, that he hasn't explained it to you numerous times, and that now - somehow - you think the onus is on me to explain to you what Rajk999 believes - something which you obviously already know, but are pretending not to.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Your last 4 posts in a row - and however many posts before that - have all been you persisting with the same silly charade that you don't know what Rajk999 believes, that you don't know why he believes it, that he hasn't explained it to you numerous times, and that now - somehow - you think the onus is on me to explain to you what Rajk999 believes - something which you obviously already know, but are pretending not to.
Actually I'm asking you to back up your claim that I'm pretending not to know what Rajk believes, which you would clearly have done by now if you could. 😛

F

Moves
10 Dec 16

Actually I'm asking you to back up your claim that I'm pretending not to know what Rajk believes, which you would clearly have done by now if you could. 😛
It's now your last 5 posts in a row. Same charade.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
It's now your last 5 posts in a row. Same charade.
And it's now 5 posts in a row that you have failed to prove your allegations.

F

Moves
10 Dec 16
1 edit

And it's now 5 posts in a row that you have failed to prove your allegations.
You've been in countless conversations - here in public - with Rajk999, about his beliefs and how they differ from your beliefs. And now here you are - obviously, blatantly, clumsily - pretending that you don't know what his beliefs are. If other posters here think you are somehow not pretending, and that you are sincere and honest, then so be it. They will perhaps post messages insisting that you are not pretending. It remains to be seen.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
You've been in countless conversations - here in public - with Rajk999, about his beliefs and how they differ from your beliefs. And now here you are - obviously, blatantly, clumsily - pretending that you don't know what his beliefs are. If other posters here think you are somehow not pretending, and that you are sincere and honest, then so be it. They will perhaps post messages insisting that you are not pretending. It remains to be seen.
Maybe the poor guy as a split personality. 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Dec 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
I just love that you are going there.

[b]How does one love Jesus Christ.?

Explain that is as much detail as you care to go into.

Im all ears. 🙂

You are about to sink yourself ..[/b]
I see you have ignored my post but ToO has answered you and it is crystal clear that you know precious little of the teachings of Christ.who plainly said that it is only if you follow His commandments it is then that you love Him. This He stated in many different ways. The fact that you miss it shows what a spiritually dead Christian you are.

Your church preaches doctrines which decry and belittle those who follow Christs commandments, referring to those Christians as legalistlc and belonging to a cult.

Your claims to know Christ, to love Christ, to follow Christ, are useless.

F

Moves
10 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Maybe the poor guy as a split personality. 😀
Or perhaps he imagines himself to be the lead character in the film Memento. 😉