1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 10:10
    Problems with the message log that some people are reporting are related to the missing game moves.

Further updates about this later today.
  2. Far side of crazy...
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 10:39
    Surely when an outage occurs, time should stop..... I'm running a 100 game load at a reasonable rating level. Before the outage I had zero games on time-bank, but now I have heaps and i'm way behind the eight-ball.... I'm not happy, in fact I will leave RHP if this problem cannot be addressed for future outages which will inevietably take place. A 48hr time-out ban won't help me as it will take at least a week to get back anywhere near the game-managemet plan that I had in place before this outage. I want an answer to this please Russ, as I will now surely lose games simply by virtue of time pressure through no fault of my own.....
  3. Standard memberadim
    Brian Hugh Warner
    On top
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 10:51
    Originally posted by theundertaker
    Surely when an outage occurs, time should stop..... I'm running a 100 game load at a reasonable rating level. Before the outage I had zero games on time-bank, but now I have heaps and i'm way behind the eight-ball.... I'm not happy, in fact I will leave RHP if this problem cannot be addressed for future outages which will inevietably take place. A 48 ...[text shortened]... will now surely lose games simply by virtue of time pressure through no fault of my own.....
    Think faster.
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 11:52
    Surely when an outage occurs, time should stop..... I'm running a 100 game load at a reasonable rating level. Before the outage I had zero games on time-bank, but now I have heaps and i'm way behind the eight-ball.... I'm not happy, in fact I will leave RHP if this problem cannot be addressed for future outages which will inevietably take place. A 48 ...[text shortened]... will now surely lose games simply by virtue of time pressure through no fault of my own.....
    How could an outage lasting a few hours screw you up so much unless you are running loads of 1/0 games?

Even then, you have a 48 hour timeout grace period, so have 24 hours more to make the moves in these games than normal.
  5. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 14:14
    I run on average 100+ games and at no time could a 1 day outage suddenly run me behind. Sorry but your argument doesn't seem to be a valid one.
  6. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 14:25
    Don't worry be happy, it's only a game 😉

There are people in the world, who have really a problem - don't know, how to survive the day until tomorrow.
  7. Joined
    15 Nov '09
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 18:34
    I feel exactly the same! I have joined RHP recently and basically from the start I couldn't claim, even though the person hasn't played for quite some time! It is wasting our time and space and if you don't want to play - resign!!!!!!!!!
  8. Joined
    28 Apr '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 19:24
    So much negativity! Well I for one enjoy the site, even at times where I see my rating plummet. I appreciate the admins quick response to the problem and I believe a 48 hour cushion is more than enough.

Thanks for everything.
  9. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 05:02
    Right on Hany3!!! He is being a crybaby.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 05:201 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Problems with the message log that some people are reporting are related to the missing game moves.

Further updates about this later today.
    The skull is there, has been there for four whole days (and a few hours). When is skulling possible again?
    Haven't they been rewarded enough because of the imfamous outage?
  11. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 08:561 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The skull is there, has been there for four whole days (and a few hours). When is skulling possible again?
    Haven't they been rewarded enough because of the imfamous outage?
    I guess 48 hours after Russ posted:

07 Dec '09 13:12 :: 0 recommendations
    "Timeouts will remain suspened for another 48 hours."
    So 12:12 GMT time today (9 dec).

This answer was in this very thread you posted in...
  12. Far side of crazy...
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 11:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    08 Mar '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 11:59
    Take a one week vacation. That will give you all the time you need with no time loses.
  14. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 12:12
    Timeouts will remain suspened for another 48 hours.
    Timeouts are now active again.
  15. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 12:15
    Timeouts are now active again.
    SKULLZ 😵😵😵😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree