1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 12:411 edit
    What can I say that hasn't been said before, but thanks again to everyone for supporting the site over the last 5 years.

A big update is coming in the next few days, and I will then be discussing the next big evolution of the site shortly afterwards.

-Russ
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 14:22
    Originally posted by Russ
    and I will then be discussing the next big evolution of the site shortly afterwards.
    But we don't want to wait in suspense. Tell us something about this already. What are the current ideas?
  3. Canada
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 19:00
    I hope you don't mind me asking a quiestion here but will there be more features for us free users in this update? I'm just wondering....

~The MCP
  4. Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 20:09
    Happy Birthday!
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 21:19
    Originally posted by TheMCP
    I hope you don't mind me asking a quiestion here but will there be more features for us free users in this update? I'm just wondering....

~The MCP
    Yes and no.

Hope that helps.

-Russ
  6. Standard memberPK
    surf bum
    in the tube
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 02:02
    Over the years RHP just keeps getting bigger and better.
    I remember when you (& /or chrismo?) gave up your 'real' job to work on RHP full time. It was a gamble and many of us were happy to SUBSCRIBE!! to help you make ends meet.

Over time all these little icons kept appearing & it was always fun to work out what they did or meant! I guess overall they were the indicators that RHP was/is a constantly developing and dynamic site.

Look forward as always to the 'surprises!'

Regards

PK
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 15:31
    Originally posted by TheMCP

~The MCP
    I hope not. At the very modest subscription for membership of this site I see no reason for allowing any freebies other than those in the third world!
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 16:37
    Originally posted by Nargaguna
    I hope not. At the very modest subscription for membership of this site I see no reason for allowing any freebies other than those in the third world!
    Well it's good you have no say in it then eh?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 17:13
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Well it's good you have no say in it then eh?
    I prefer not to be a scrounger eh?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree