Forum outage, general site performance earlier today

Forum outage, general site performance earlier today

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
16 Nov 12

MyGames comes up quickly, the clicked-on game comes up quickly, I make the move and press submit, then I wait anything up to around 45 seconds for the game to disappear and be replaced by MyGames. It's the actual submit process that seems to be running at 1/10 normal speed. It's quite fast at the moment (about 2 seconds) but at 6am GMT only the Australians are around.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
17 Nov 12

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Hard to pin point. Most generally the forum links are slowest, although at time the game page is slow also.
Nov 17, 2012 8:38 am est.

I am experiencing the same thing along with , when I click on "public forum post" its down. This happens on my profile page and anybody elses that I try.

This has been happening for atleast 2 or 3 days now to the best of my knowledge.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
17 Nov 12

Originally posted by Russ
Can you tell me if it is when viewing "My Games" that you notice the slow down? Or all requests.
In general on gmt, if there's any slowdown it's always the forums that are affected first.
If the forums are slow the clan pages tend to be a bit sluggish also.
The only time I've had experience in slow move responses were as mentioned earlier when there was a problem although occasionally the analyze board option can be a bit slow, but nothing like the times in delays quoted above in the thread.