1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 11:23
    Despite the effort of the everyone who assists with forum moderation, some spammy posts have been able to pollute the forums for short periods of time recently.

We have just upgraded the auto mod bot to tackle these and prevent them being posted at all, so we should see far fewer posts trying to sell you counterfeit passports and the like!
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 14:42
    Originally posted by @russ
    Despite the effort of the everyone who assists with forum moderation, some spammy posts have been able to pollute the forums for short periods of time recently.

We have just upgraded the auto mod bot to tackle these and prevent them being posted at all, so we should see far fewer posts trying to sell you counterfeit passports and the like!
    Good.
    Could the auto bot also be programmed to get rid of some of the rubbish posted on the forums?
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 15:29
    Originally posted by @venda
    Good.
    Could the auto bot also be programmed to get rid of some of the rubbish posted on the forums?
    Defining "rubbish" is harder than defining "obscene."
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 15:33
    Originally posted by @russ

Thanks, Russ.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Dec '17 16:23
    Originally posted by @venda
    Good.
    Some of the rubbish posted adds some character to the site. After all everyone has an opinion on almost everything, and should have the right to express it even if it my be considered rubbish by others.

-VR
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 05:541 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Some of the rubbish posted adds some character to the site. After all everyone has an opinion on almost everything, and should have the right to express it even if it my be considered rubbish by others.

-VR
    I complete agree.

I'm offering passports at half price.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree