Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

  1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    14 Mar '18 15:22 / 2 edits
    We will no longer be able to accept checks (cheques) or postal orders for new (or renewal) subscriptions. It is relatively rare to receive subscription payments this way, but if you have mailed in checks in the past, please use one on of the alternatives :

    Web site - Credit Card and PayPal

    Google Pay - install the Android App

    Apple Pay - install the iPhone/iPad App

    We wouldn't want to dissuade anyone from subscribing, of course, but costs and paper work prevent this continuing when there are so many alternative ways of paying online.
  2. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    15 Mar '18 08:17
    Originally posted by @russ
    We will no longer be able to accept checks (cheques) or postal orders for new (or renewal) subscriptions. It is relatively rare to receive subscription payments this way, but if you have mailed in checks in the past, please use one on of the alternatives :

    Web site - [=/vstat/subs.php]Credit Card and PayPal[/]

    Google Pay - install the [=https://play.go ...[text shortened]... and paper work prevent this continuing when there are so many alternative ways of paying online.
    Do you accept pieces of eight?
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    15 Mar '18 09:21
    Originally posted by @marinkatomb
    Do you accept pieces of eight?
    Yes, but would prefer BitCoin.
  4. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    15 Mar '18 15:41
    Originally posted by @marinkatomb
    Do you accept pieces of eight?
    For a chess site wouldn't it be pieces of 16?
  5. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    16 Mar '18 12:03
    Originally posted by @venda
    For a chess site wouldn't it be pieces of 16?
    So you are saying that a subscription should be two pieces of eight, not one? Do you know how much one is worth?? They're made out of solid silver!
  6. 16 Mar '18 15:18
    Originally posted by @marinkatomb
    So you are saying that a subscription should be two pieces of eight, not one? Do you know how much one is worth?? They're made out of solid silver!
    I thought they were made of Latinum...and I was saving them, too!