1. The sky
    Moves
    12 Sep '06 15:47
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Where did "_____'s public forum posts" go? There used to be a link in "my profile".
    They went to the left, and a bit down.
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    12 Sep '06 16:05
    Originally posted by Russ
    The recommended posts index makes a return after a prolonged absence. It is now updated once every night (GMT).

Lets just hope the quality of the recommended posts improve, otherwise this may be a brief revival.

-Russ
    The top rec-getters of the week:

"Good God already"

"Did he tell you're stupid?"
  3. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    12 Sep '06 16:57
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    They went to the left, and a bit down.
    Thanks. Oh yeah, I see it today, now that I'm on RHP. Last night when I posted that, I was on playtheimmortalgame.com. I don't think it's available on that one.
  4. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    12 Sep '06 17:09
    Originally posted by Red Night
    The top rec-getters of the week:

"Good God already"

"Did he tell you're stupid?"
    Is no thread immune from your mindless drivel? Can we please stay on topic?
  5. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 04:28
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Is no thread immune from your mindless drivel? Can we please stay on topic?
    How is talking about a recommend post in the Recommended posts returns thread off topic?
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 05:39
    Lets just hope the quality of the recommended posts improve, otherwise this may be a brief revival.
    I've just had a look, and I think the recommended posts are pretty much as they were before...

Breaking it down, the first page says a couple of things...
    1) There is a widely disliked troll. Anti-troll comments have gotten recs in the past week. 5 of the posts are in there due to cleverly putting the troll in his place.
    2) There is widespread discontent with the state of the debates forum, and moderation (or lack thereof) of blatantly racist content. Admin's attitude to this is unhelpful, expecting paying customers to spend all our time modding it, instead of admin taking decisive action. 3 of the posts are in there due to this.
    3) Two of the posts on page 1 are for witty clan goads.
    4) 1 post is on there for telling us how much better than the rest of the world the u.s. is. There has always been the flag waving contingent reccing any and all of these types of posts.
    5) 2 of the posts on there are to show appreciation for art created for RHP.
    6) A couple of the posts are for well made points in debates.

So what's wrong with it?

D
  7. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 14:43
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    3) Two of the posts on page 1 are for witty clan goads.
    Disclaimer: My post was only witty if you believe the Jalapeno Donkey's being retarded is something that is witty. If you do not then I immediately and unflinchingly apologise to all retarded people everywhere in the universe.
  8. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 03:181 edit
    The recommended posts index makes a return after a prolonged absence. It is now updated once every night (GMT).

-Russ
    Any chance of having the thread loading like your personal public posts do. Last said first?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree