Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:38
    Oh, and I like the filter 'my moves'. 🙂
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    It is possible to archive any complete game, there is no need to wait 7 days.

Before the update, clicking the folder icon sent the game straight to the archive folder, now clicking the (slightly modified) folder icon gives you an option of filing in any of the available folders.

If this is not working for you, please let me know.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    Originally posted by Russ
    Don't worry, this didn’t have a beta phase, so I can collect feedback and revise.

This release was more about underlying changes than the presentation of "my games" page.

Folders are still there, but only on the 'all my games' page. It was clear from reviewing data that most people did not use folders for games in progress, hence the change.
    The archive facility appears not to work. I click the folder then the archive window appears, I click archive but nowt happens 🙁
  4. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:40
    Originally posted by Russ
    It is possible to archive any complete game, there is no need to wait 7 days.

Before the update, clicking the folder icon sent the game straight to the archive folder, now clicking the (slightly modified) folder icon gives you an option of filing in any of the available folders.

If this is not working for you, please let me know.
    It doesn't work for me either.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:40
    Originally posted by Lundos
    It doesn't work for me either.
    Ok, I'll post back about this shortly. No problems were encountered during testing.
  6. Joined
    04 Jul '07
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:41
    Same here; the game does not actually move.

I hope the sorting on last move time thing will not get ignored. That's a huge loss in functionality for me.
  7. Joined
    13 Jul '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:44
    Doesn't work for me either and I hate the messy pages it leaves me with
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:471 edit
    Originally posted by incandenza
    Same here; the game does not actually move.

I hope the sorting on last move time thing will not get ignored. That's a huge loss in functionality for me.
    Ok, this was actually a bug. Now fixed.

Sending games to any other folder other than the default archive folder worked fine, so this was missed.
  9. Joined
    06 Nov '07
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:49
    This update is swagwash! I liked it much better before. ICC is much better, I'm moving on!
  10. SubscriberD4V
    Hard Spanker
    Verona, Italy
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:491 edit
    I like new way of manage game, but it's NECESSARY a little change: it has to be possible to put finished games in archives folders at any time, not only after 7 days.
    Thanks.

EDIT: now it's fixed! GOOOOOOOOOOD!
  11. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:53
    I still do not get any values in the time-out or time-bank columns. The archiving is fixed now (and better then before the change)
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:54
    I detest the new way
    It took me for ever to archive 14 games simply as my games are spread over 6 f*********** pages
  13. Joined
    06 May '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 11:55
    I really like the idea of being able to email a specific folder of games. If that feature was available before, then nevermind. Once I get used to it, I'm sure I'll think it crazy the way it was done before 🙂
  14. Standard memberPariah325
    Knife Wielder
    In the shadows...
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 12:041 edit
    Not to sound like everyone else on here, but I'm really not liking this new way around...

I'd like to be able to sort my current games by "last move" again, and I'd like to be able to see all of my games on one page. If you archive a game on page three, you get bumped back to page one, so you have to go back to page three to archive the next one... It took ten minutes to archive fifteen games...
  15. Joined
    08 Mar '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 12:18
    Originally posted by catnap642
    I don't like the fact 'time of last move's' been taken away - that makes working out timebanks a bit of a guesstimate

EDIT : I take that back - I see you just need to click on timebank... looks good
    I can't click on 'timebank' at all. I have to click on 'info' to get the time of last move. I don't like this. Am I doing something wrong?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree