1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 07:45
    Clan challenge :

The clan admin page for creating challenges has been re-written, but preserves the old look with some tweaks.

- Duplicate player selections are highlighted right away.
    - Clan member info is available direct from this page by using the info links.
    - Clan admins may message each other each time a challenge is made/bounced.
    - A time saving link has been added to drop a match. Rather than selecting "vacant" for each player in a match, use the "Remove match" link.

This is the first step of a number of planned clan updates over the coming weeks.

Other updates :

New menus "My Clubs" and "My Clans", listing all your clubs and clans with a submenu for pages of interest within each.

And, finally, but by no means least, we have added tool-tip like behaviour when hovering a mouse pointer over a flag! We have received so much feedback requesting this since the first day that flags were introduced, so now, finally, it can end. 🙂
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 08:32
    Originally posted by Russ
    - A time saving link has been added to drop a match. Rather than selecting "vacant" for each player in a match, use the "Remove match" link.
    nice!

"New menus "My Clubs" and "My Clans", listing all your clubs and clans with a submenu for pages of interest within each."
    Thats nice, i doubt many ppl will use it tho, personaly i just click the big buttons and go from there.
    If you distinguish Clans and Clubs in the red menu, how about creating a Clubs forum too?
  3. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 13:32
    It seems that the box showing the average ratings of the players supposed to be involved in a challenge disappeared.
  4. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 17:06
    I must say that you've really done a bang up job with the site. I was wondering though, where's the average rating for the clan challenges gone? That was kinda handy. Not to complain or anything, I just wondered.
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 18:54
    Other updates :

New menus "My Clubs" and "My Clans", listing all your clubs and clans with a submenu for pages of interest within each.
    Why is this removed already?
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 20:10
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Why is this removed already?
    It is turned off for OSX users only.

Some Mac owners are reporting that the board is not rendering, so it has been turned off for all OSX users temporarily (a few days).

I can't reproduce this on my own Mac, but I will have a machine with a more recent version of OSX version available soon. Once I get to the bottom of it, it will be re-enabled right away.
  7. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 01:38
    Nice updates, Russ. Thanks.
  8. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 07:34
    Thanks Russ - good work.
  9. Standard memberGreen Frog
    soccer player
    USA
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 11:10
    amazing work!
  10. Joined
    10 Aug '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '09 20:06
    Yeah, don't like it not being there.
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Mar '09 09:26
    Originally posted by gambit05
    It seems that the box showing the average ratings of the players supposed to be involved in a challenge disappeared.
    This has been added again and the average is now shown as the selections are made.
  12. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    02 Apr '09 12:23
    This has been added again and the average is now shown as the selections are made.
    Very nice and helpful feature. Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree