1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 22:53
    @Russ

Yes, I can confirm that the previous text mis-alignment issues have been resolved in iOS zoomed mode.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 09:31
    Another thing, more of a curiosity: I now have a graph icon in my profile next to the "years played" rosettes. AFAICR that wasn't even there yesterday. Is that new, or did I just not get it before, and what does it mean?

(And I'm still miffed that I only get four rosettes despite being a member for a decade or so, just because I took a sabbatical a couple of years ago before the rosettes even existed. But that's and older matter. Grumble, grumble.)
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 13:52
    @shallow-blue said
    Another thing, more of a curiosity: I now have a graph icon in my profile next to the "years played" rosettes. AFAICR that wasn't even there yesterday. Is that new, or did I just not get it before, and what does it mean?

(And I'm still miffed that I only get four rosettes despite being a member for a decade or so, just because I took a sabbatical a couple of years ago before the rosettes even existed. But that's and older matter. Grumble, grumble.)
    Hey, why not just buy a sub and start over again. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree