1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 07:45
    This may be a separate issue, but I'm seeing different ads, too. The square-ish ads are back (I used to see just banners, now I have to scroll to get to the content.) Also, I'm seeing more dubious content: "Meet Cam Girls" (non-nude, though) and thosr garish, flashing "You are a winner!" ones.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 07:50
    @shallow-blue said
    This may be a separate issue, but I'm seeing different ads, too. The square-ish ads are back (I used to see just banners, now I have to scroll to get to the content.) Also, I'm seeing more dubious content: "Meet Cam Girls" (non-nude, though) and thosr garish, flashing "You are a winner!" ones.
    A subscription, or an adblocker, will fix that.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 08:182 edits
    @moonbus said
    A subscription, or an adblocker, will fix that.
    Please DO NOT install an adblocker - it is basically fraud, as this operation will cease to exist if everyone does this.

But do consider a subscription. That helps enormously πŸ™‚
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 08:21
    @shallow-blue said
    This may be a separate issue, but I'm seeing different ads, too. The square-ish ads are back (I used to see just banners, now I have to scroll to get to the content.)
    I experienced these during post release testing too (on mobile) - the ads were not intended to be that size, and will be restricted to the regular banner size within the next few hours.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 08:21
    @athousandyoung said
    New UI is ugly
    Glad you like it - we aim to please. πŸ˜‰
  6. Joined
    14 Apr '15
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:36
    Where is "go to next waiting game" and " skip this game for now"?
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:37
    Please see this blog post :

Blog Post 398
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:38
    @shallow-blue said
    This may be a separate issue, but I'm seeing different ads, too. The square-ish ads are back (I used to see just banners, now I have to scroll to get to the content.)
    The banner ads were reintroduced earlier today.
  9. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 17:581 edit
    @pzn2pawn said
    Where is "go to next waiting game" and " skip this game for now"?
    Skip this game for now is a yellow arrow at the side of submit move.
    To go straight to next waiting game click on board and select that option
  10. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 01:16
    On the analyse board pop-up ... seem to have lost the "flip" feature where you could see the board rotated.
  11. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 11:59
    @orangutan said
    On the analyse board pop-up ... seem to have lost the "flip" feature where you could see the board rotated.
    Ah - I see a little arrowed loop icon on the top right of the board. Looks like the feature is not lost after all, it's just my eyesight that's not working.
  12. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 12:28
    The analyse board reverted to tab is an improvement! Now the window switches to the new tab whereas before it did not and the tab could be hard to find if I had a lot of tabs open. I suggest it might be even better if it could replace a previously opened analyse board tab, at the moment they proliferate. Similarly if it is a popup it should replace an open analyse board popup.
  13. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 18:27
    In the Game Log, the move numbers don't make any sense now. They are not the correct move numbers.
  14. Joined
    26 May '10
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 20:34
    I have a problem with using the analyse function on my mobile (iPhone 8). When the analyse tab opens, the arrow buttons to skip between moves are at a fixed point below the board (they used to hover at the bottom of the screen). If viewing in portrait, I have to scroll down to see the arrows and this cuts off the top of the board. Consequently, it’s not possible to cycle moves and see the full board at the same time. If I view in landscape the whole board and arrows are visible at the same time, but the board is then too small to be usable.
  15. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 01:09
    The ladders are gone from the menu bar. ????

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree