Moves
    29 Feb '08 03:31
    Cheers Russ.
  2. Standard memberal68
    wimbledon champ
    on the green grass
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 08:39
    Big thumbs up to Russ and co. a pat on the back,you deserve it ,all the best.
  3. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 17:32
    Nice job, I have noticed how much better the site runs! From a players perspective, the thing that concerned me most about the hiccups was the loss of game history. I had some very interesting games that I can no longer review and that is most disconcerting. It would be worth a slower site to have all the history (although I realize this is not a tradeoff one can make, as both are probably functions of the same problem - overstressed hardware).
  4. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 10:10
    Excellent job Russ et al.!
    I joined for fun, and have had a lot. Thanks! The day you were off I practiced patience, clicked a few times, wished you the best & knew the site would rock once you were done. Thanks Again!
    Eggs
  5. Pruszków PL
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 16:35
    I understand you have some troubles with the site and I cannot claim timeouts but... I do not understand you did not think these empty games were blocking possibility to play new games especially for not paying players. If I must wait I would know why, how long, and what for. It is no sense talk about extremely stupid (pardon if this was abusive) reason to prevent non paying players from taking any vacation time. It was a very unpleasant annoyance for me because I cannot take paying option here up to this time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree