1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 14:43
    We have been catching up on some accounts with subscriptions that have expired, running back a number of years. If your star has just vanished, this has probably affected you. Once again, apologies for the lack of notice, but in all cases emails were sent at the time the subscription was about to expire.

-Russ
  2. Joined
    18 Mar '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 08:36
    Originally posted by Russ
    We have been catching up on some accounts with subscriptions that have expired, running back a number of years. If your star has just vanished, this has probably affected you. Once again, apologies for the lack of notice, but in all cases emails were sent at the time the subscription was about to expire.

-Russ
    Silence. silence and silence.
  3. Standard memberDeepfault
    Devil's Advocate
    On the Fence
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 12:56

-Russ
    I didn't get any email till after the event... ah... emails that would be going to my account full of RHP notices that I never read.

No problems, quite happy to pay and back date the start date.

Do I just push the subscribe button again?

Regards,

Df
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 13:57
    I got no mail either, but this does not matter too much. 🙂 I sent feedback about re-subscribing.
    th
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 14:58
    An email would have been sent to the address provided during the subscription process. This could have been an email address used many years ago in some cases.

No need to backdate though, it was our mistake for not cancelling it sooner. So, just click any star if you wish to renew.

Thanks,

-Russ
  6. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 18:29
    I was under the impression that my subscription would automatically be renewed when it ran out, which seems to be what happenned. Is this still/was it ever the case?
  7. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 19:25
    No e-mail here either, and I noticed the price seems to have increased. Is this correct? Oddly enough my account could not have been expired by more than a few days. Will we now have to pay the increased fee?
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 19:311 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I was under the impression that my subscription would automatically be renewed when it ran out, which seems to be what happenned. Is this still/was it ever the case?
    This is the case. And yours should continue to do so. But if you do get an email saying the billing failed, please update your details ASAP afterwards. (If you do want to renew, that is)

-Russ
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 19:35
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    No e-mail here either, and I noticed the price seems to have increased. Is this correct? Oddly enough my account could not have been expired by more than a few days. Will we now have to pay the increased fee?
    Frank,

I just took a look at your case, and I can see that an email was sent last month. (I even have a copy of it myself - I am cc'ed on it.). BUT, I can also see that the email address used for the subscription differs to the one you use on RHP. I can only assume you have changed email accounts over time.

-Russ
  10. Earth Prime
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 20:37

-Russ
    Yet my star remains. Like waiting for the shoe to drop.
  11. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 00:17
    Frank,

I just took a look at your case, and I can see that an email was sent last month. (I even have a copy of it myself - I am cc'ed on it.). BUT, I can also see that the email address used for the subscription differs to the one you use on RHP. I can only assume you have changed email accounts over time.

-Russ
    Which does not answer the question for the reduced fee.
    th
  12. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 01:17
    I have always had mine renewed automatically if it hasnt i havent been informed by e-mail (if going back many years i would have changed e-mail). I want to continue at my rate i started on several years ago. Let me know what i need to do ?
  13. Earth Prime
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 05:17
    Originally posted by Croc
    I have always had mine renewed automatically if it hasnt i havent been informed by e-mail (if going back many years i would have changed e-mail). I want to continue at my rate i started on several years ago. Let me know what i need to do ?
    Oh dear. This looks like a mess.
  14. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 10:15
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Yet my star remains. Like waiting for the shoe to drop.
    Your days are numbered 😉

-Russ
  15. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 10:18
    Originally posted by Croc
    Again, I have a copy of the email send to you you which was cc'ed to me. (I can send you a copy if you wish) So this did happen, it is just a matter of did you collect it. (change of email address, etc)

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree