Yet another subs audit

Yet another subs audit

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 May 06

Originally posted by adramforall
Why are people moaning that they don't know they have to renew?

Each persons My Home clearly shows if they are a subscriber and the date subscribed.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if your CC has not been charged on the anniversary of joining then your subscription renewal has failed.
It is obvious there is plenty of scope for improvement here, so I will try to provide a subscribers information page with links for updating card details and the like.

The next audit of this scale will be 3 months from now, so I will try to have it in place well before then.

-Russ

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
03 May 06
1 edit

So if we change email address, is there something we need to do beond changing it in "personal settings" to make sure the resubscription is done properly next time?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
03 May 06

Yes.

Emails will be sent to the address provided when the order was placed - the two systems are separate.

-Russ

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
03 May 06

Originally posted by Russ
Yes.

Emails will be sent to the address provided when the order was placed - the two systems are separate.

-Russ
So how do you change what email address subscription renewal emails are sent to?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 May 06

An email is sent to the original address with a link for updating your details. (including email address). And yes, I know, that obviously doesn't work for everyone, where someone may have changed jobs or whatever.

-Russ