1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 10:181 edit
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Oh dear. This looks like a mess.

A few problems, but considering the volume, not too bad on the whole.

-Russ
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 13:58
    Originally posted by Russ
    Again, I have a copy of the email send to you you which was cc'ed to me. (I can send you a copy if you wish) So this did happen, it is just a matter of did you collect it. (change of email address, etc)

-Russ
    Could a PM also be sent?

D
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 15:37
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Could a PM also be sent?

D
    That would be nice, but the two systems are quite separate at the moment, although we do plan to integrate more closely in the future.

-Russ
  4. Sumpter, Oregon
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 16:37
    i received no email and like other sites, I expected the subscription to be renewed automatically.....
  5. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 17:59
    I thought it was automatic just carrying on until you obviously cancel...
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 18:10
    Originally posted by smiffy
    I thought it was automatic just carrying on until you obviously cancel...
    This is the case.

And emails are sent out should a card fail to bill for any reason. If a number of these remain unanswered, the subscription ends.

But in the cases highlighted in our audit, only one email was sent out and no further attempt to rebill was made.

-Russ
  7. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 18:30
    o i see so if a card doesnt work its gets cancelled but if the cards fine it gets taken out automatically...thats fine just for me to know.
  8. Earth Prime
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 01:36
    Again, I have a copy of the email send to you you which was cc'ed to me. (I can send you a copy if you wish) So this did happen, it is just a matter of did you collect it. (change of email address, etc)

-Russ
    This doesn't quite answer the question of if you'll grant him a subscription for the lower rate or make him pay the $30
  9. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 08:30
    If you have a copy can you send it to me at the current RHP e-mail registered for me so that i can see if it is an old e-mail address you sent details too. A bit concerned it has taken so long to see this if i had known i could of done something about it.

Crocster-
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 13:44
    Originally posted by Croc
    If you have a copy can you send it to me at the current RHP e-mail registered for me so that i can see if it is an old e-mail address you sent details too. A bit concerned it has taken so long to see this if i had known i could of done something about it.

Crocster-
    The emails get sent to the original email address that you would have registered with.

D
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 15:51
    Originally posted by Croc

Crocster-
    Check your inbox.

-Russ
  12. Joined
    13 May '03
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 19:09
    We have been catching up on some accounts with subscriptions that have expired, running back a number of years. If your star has just vanished, this has probably affected you. Once again, apologies for the lack of notice, but in all cases emails were sent at the time the subscription was about to expire.

-Russ
    I had a subscription valid through 2006-06-25.
    Order Number : 37226-R1685922

but you cancelled me in the audit.

I purchasced an new subscription before I checked my credit card archives, so you guys need to refund my new subscription...
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 19:35
    Originally posted by brickster
    I had a subscription valid through 2006-06-25.
    Order Number : 37226-R1685922

but you cancelled me in the audit.

I purchasced an new subscription before I checked my credit card archives, so you guys need to refund my new subscription...
    The last time you were billed successfully (until your new sub recently) was 2004-06-25.

Please double check your records and let me know the results.

-Russ
  14. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    01 May '06 01:03
    Why are people moaning that they don't know they have to renew?

Each persons My Home clearly shows if they are a subscriber and the date subscribed.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if your CC has not been charged on the anniversary of joining then your subscription renewal has failed.
  15. Joined
    13 Jul '04
    Moves
    01 May '06 16:312 edits

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree