Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    01 Sep '05 17:58
    In response to concerns about the lack of visibility regarding the game moderators, a page has been added to the site map listing all recent accounts closed after game mod investigations.

This has been added today to coincide with a the removal of access to a number of accounts where overwhelming evidence pointed to cheating in some or all games played by that player.

Outstanding games assigned to these players will be resigned in a controlled manner at a later date.

-Russ
  2. 01 Sep '05 18:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    In response to concerns about the lack of visibility regarding the game moderators, a page has been added to the site map listing all recent accounts closed after game mod investigations.

This has been added today to coincide with a the removal of access to a number of accounts where overwhelming evidence pointed to cheating in some or all games played by th ...[text shortened]... ames assigned to these players will be resigned in a controlled manner at a later date.

-Russ
    Absolutely brilliant!

THANK YOU!
  3. 01 Sep '05 18:09
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Absolutely brilliant!

THANK YOU!
    I second that.
  4. Standard member Wheely
    Instant Buzz
    01 Sep '05 18:10
    You're kidding right???
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    01 Sep '05 18:10

This has been added today to coincide with a the removal of access to a number of accounts where overwhelming evidence pointed to cheating in some or all games played by th ...[text shortened]... ames assigned to these players will be resigned in a controlled manner at a later date.

-Russ
    Horrible.
  6. Standard member Moldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    01 Sep '05 18:13

-Russ
    OUTSTANDING !!! Thank you !

I reced you , not only for the post but to get you out of 666 recs so nobody nails you for being in league with satan on this issue .
  7. 01 Sep '05 18:33

-Russ
    Good news. Where do we find this page exactly?
  8. Standard member Wheely
    Instant Buzz
    01 Sep '05 18:35
    I'd say it was sad news given the names on the page. You'll find the "Site map" link at the bottom of the page. From there you see a game moderation link that shows you the names.

As usual, I'm impressed with the site admins though, it's a bold step.
  9. 01 Sep '05 18:43
    Originally posted by propawnkiller
    Good news. Where do we find this page exactly?
    Here's a shortcut for the ladies:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/removedplayers.php
  10. Standard member RjVA
    Sic Semper Tyrannis
    01 Sep '05 18:45
    Thanks Russ, I was pulling my hair out on my two games with queenoflasvegas.....................

Keep up the great work and great site!
  11. 01 Sep '05 19:03 / 1 edit
    May i ask who has made this decision that they were cheating? Also how was it made? Its very stunning to me.
  12. 01 Sep '05 19:11
    Originally posted by TDR1
    May i ask who has made this decision that they were cheating? Also how was it made? Its very stunning to me.
    no
  13. Standard member fierytorment
    Mr. Flame of Fury
    01 Sep '05 19:27
    shocking is all I have to say
  14. 01 Sep '05 20:02
    Yeah i would like to know how there would be any "overwhelming evidence" to point out that a player is cheating.
  15. Standard member Arrakis
    D_U_N_E
    01 Sep '05 20:06

-Russ
    I commend you on such a valiant move.