1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 17:58
    In response to concerns about the lack of visibility regarding the game moderators, a page has been added to the site map listing all recent accounts closed after game mod investigations.

This has been added today to coincide with a the removal of access to a number of accounts where overwhelming evidence pointed to cheating in some or all games played by that player.

Outstanding games assigned to these players will be resigned in a controlled manner at a later date.

-Russ
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 18:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    In response to concerns about the lack of visibility regarding the game moderators, a page has been added to the site map listing all recent accounts closed after game mod investigations.

This has been added today to coincide with a the removal of access to a number of accounts where overwhelming evidence pointed to cheating in some or all games played by th ...[text shortened]... ames assigned to these players will be resigned in a controlled manner at a later date.

-Russ
    Absolutely brilliant!

THANK YOU!
  3. The sky
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 18:09
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Absolutely brilliant!

THANK YOU!
    I second that.
  4. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 18:10
    You're kidding right???
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 18:10

This has been added today to coincide with a the removal of access to a number of accounts where overwhelming evidence pointed to cheating in some or all games played by th ...[text shortened]... ames assigned to these players will be resigned in a controlled manner at a later date.

-Russ
    Horrible.
  6. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 18:13

-Russ
    OUTSTANDING !!! Thank you !

I reced you , not only for the post but to get you out of 666 recs so nobody nails you for being in league with satan on this issue .
  7. Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 18:33

-Russ
    Good news. Where do we find this page exactly?
  8. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 18:35
    I'd say it was sad news given the names on the page. You'll find the "Site map" link at the bottom of the page. From there you see a game moderation link that shows you the names.

As usual, I'm impressed with the site admins though, it's a bold step.
  9. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 18:43
    Originally posted by propawnkiller
    Good news. Where do we find this page exactly?
    Here's a shortcut for the ladies:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/removedplayers.php
  10. Standard memberRjVA
    Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Lake Caroline, VA
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 18:45
    Thanks Russ, I was pulling my hair out on my two games with queenoflasvegas.....................

Keep up the great work and great site!
  11. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 19:031 edit
    May i ask who has made this decision that they were cheating? Also how was it made? Its very stunning to me.
  12. Joined
    17 May '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 19:11
    Originally posted by TDR1
    May i ask who has made this decision that they were cheating? Also how was it made? Its very stunning to me.
    no
  13. Standard memberfierytorment
    Mr. Flame of Fury
    Winona Lake
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 19:27
    shocking is all I have to say
  14. Joined
    28 Jun '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 20:02
    Yeah i would like to know how there would be any "overwhelming evidence" to point out that a player is cheating.
  15. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '05 20:06

-Russ
    I commend you on such a valiant move.