Best Clan Players by wins (more than a 1000)

Best Clan Players by wins (more than a 1000)

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
01 Jun 20

@radioactive69
Let’s start a poll on the best avatar.
How about radioactive69 ?
Or D4V ?
Hmmm......
I’ll have to think about it a bit ...... 😛

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
01 Jun 20

@mghrn55 said
@radioactive69
Let’s start a poll on the best avatar.
How about radioactive69 ?
Or D4V ?
Hmmm......
I’ll have to think about it a bit ...... 😛
Personally I like DV4'S better. I already get complaints from opponents that my avatar distracts them from playing at their best. DV4's is even more of a distraction. Maybe that's why he's won so many games !!!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
01 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
Don't play bingo hate the game, that is called profiling someone which you really suck at radio.....Sorry but have to be honest with you about that.

You don't care about who wins the Clan title because you'll never have to be concerned about being there, or in contention for it.

You are making an inconclusive observation radio as Bobla would have had to have played t ...[text shortened]... der.

You have a Great Day!

You're barking up the wrong tree when it is at me!!! 😛 😉

-VR
No I admit that I know nothing about profiling Rusty. Just like to pull a leg or two here and there and see who jumps. You're like a jack-in-the-box. Only have to touch your leg to see you leap into action.

Hey Rusty, I think they just called out "legs eleven".

BINGO !!!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jun 20

@radioactive69 said
No I admit that I know nothing about profiling Rusty. Just like to pull a leg or two here and there and see who jumps. You're like a jack-in-the-box. Only have to touch your leg to see you leap into action.

Hey Rusty, I think they just called out "legs eleven".

BINGO !!!
Talking about legs radio I heard a rumour you shave yours on Thursdays for some reason! 😛

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
01 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
Talking about legs radio I heard a rumour you shave yours on Thursdays for some reason! 😛

-VR
if you're into leg hairs I can knit you a sweater
mine are long and curly

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jun 20

@lemondrop said
if you're into leg hairs I can knit you a sweater
mine are long and curly
I think you look cute in your pink frilly thing with your legs shaved. 😉

-VR

Hard Spanker

Verona, Italy

Moves
03 Jun 20

@radioactive69 said
Personally I like DV4'S better. I already get complaints from opponents that my avatar distracts them from playing at their best. DV4's is even more of a distraction. Maybe that's why he's won so many games !!!!
When animated GIFs were allowed, I won 80% of the games.