Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22
2 edits

@mike69 said
Cop out, she knows she can’t debate me on the subject, or you do. Since I’m talking with you then and you made the comment, you explain. It’s easy to say all you say now defend it, you can ask her for help since your lack knowledge. I too respect all religions I would guess more so than her.
You sound like such a wonderful Christian. Do you just practice that on Sundays? 🙂

LOL....Seems you lack knowledge and can't answer any questions at all. Just be mouthy.

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
You sound like such a wonderful Christian. Do you just practice that on Sundays? 🙂

-VR
Makes no sense and you know nothing about me obliviously.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
Makes no sense and you know nothing about me obliviously.
Sure it does, being a Christian is an everyday thing, not when convenient for you! Do you smoke or drink alcohol 3rd ask?

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Sure it does, being a Christian is an everyday thing, not when convenient for you! Do you smoke or drink alcohol 3rd ask?

-VR
Is it Christian to attack someone’s faith and try and make them out to be something from your tiny brain and a wife’s opinion who won’t discuss the things you both are saying. Answer my questions instead of condemning.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Sep 22

take this rubbish to the spirituality forum, spankies

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Is it Christian to attack someone’s faith and try and make them out to be something from your tiny brain and a wife’s opinion who won’t discuss the things you both are saying. Answer my questions instead of condemning.
You never answered my simple question do you smoke or drink? Do know being Christian is something you do everyday not just on a Sunday?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@gertrude said
take this rubbish to the spirituality forum, spankies
LOL@ gertie. Did someone leave you in charge? 🙂 😛

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
You never answered my simple question do you smoke or drink? Do know being Christian is something you do everyday not just on a Sunday?

-VR
Have you and or your wife done these things, if so what does it have to do with what kings of Christian you are now or progressing towards?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Have you and or your wife done these things, if so what does it have to do with what kings of Christian you are now or progressing towards?

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
I’ve answered you in the general forums this bouncing back and fourth is stupid.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
I’ve answered you in the general forums this bouncing back and fourth is stupid.
No, you never said if you smoked or drank.

Do you realize you messed up your own Clan recruiting thread? 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

LOL...Mike69 tells me a lot. You called me and my wife sinner and you drink and smoke and your a Christian? Must just be on Sundays!!!! .... 🙂

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
LOL...Mike69 tells me a lot. You called me and my wife sinner and you drink and smoke and your a Christian? Must just be on Sundays!!!! .... 🙂

-VR
I said I used to do these things like you, a long time ago?

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
Also explained in GF’s it was making fun of you not recognizing the hypocrisy in everything you’ve said.

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

Do you realize you messed up your own Clan recruiting thread? 🙂

-VR
Please explain.