Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
I will talk with actual Christian’s about this if any of you would like to talk about his comments.
I am a Roman Catholic, I just know from you name calling you are not a good Christian. Christians don't try to put people down, they try to teach in a civil manner.

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
What a lovely Christian you are showing the rest of the forum how you are, good job!!! 🙂

-VR
Do you realize how stupid you look.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
Do you realize how stupid you look.
I understand that you don't look like a very good Christian with your name calling. Good Christians try to teach in a civil manner. You see how I came to deduction you are not a good Christian yet? Do keep working at it, you've had a rough life.

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
I am a Roman Catholic, I just know from you name calling you are not a good Christian. Christians don't try to put people down, they try to teach in a civil manner.

-VR
Like you’ve been doing to me? Rusty you’ve drank and sinned and are sinning do you not get it? May Christ continue to GIVE you the strength to continue to overcome.

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Like you’ve been doing to me? Rusty you’ve drank and sinned and are sinning do you not get it? May Christ continue to GIVE you the strength to continue to overcome.
As a RC do you believe in God and Christ.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
You are still drinking, may God give you the strength to continue and overcome.

I've quit drinking now for over 30 years. Get back to me when you've been able to accomplish that. 🙂

May God watch over you and guide you along the right path.

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
You are still drinking, may God give you the strength to continue and overcome.

I've quit drinking now for over 30 years. Get back to me when you've been able to accomplish that. 🙂

May God watch over you and guide you along the right path.

-VR
Do you have a crush on me Rusty?
Are you mad because you suck at chess?
Put your helmet back on and go play.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Do you have a crush on me Rusty?
Are you mad because you suck at chess?
Put your helmet back on and go play.
lol@ mike 69.... check your rating out you aren't real great yourself.

I believe my rating is higher for now, unless yours is a lot higher than you are showing. 🙂

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
14 Sep 22

@Very-Rusty Seriously? So, you believe that Jesus turned water into wine so that the wedding celebrants had enough to drink and was against drinking? And that Jesus celebrated the Last Supper with wine with his disciples but was against drinking? Where does Jesus say he was against drinking?

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
lol@ mike 69.... check your rating out you aren't real great yourself.

I believe my rating is higher for now, unless yours is a lot higher than you are showing. 🙂

-VR
Have a look at my games rusty and you decide. I don’t cheat, or sandbag, I get distracted easy or lose interest I guess when I’m up?? My adhd is and has been out of control ever since I’ve been on here. Let me know

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
Have a look at my games rusty and you decide. I don’t cheat, or sandbag, I get distracted easy or lose interest I guess when I’m up?? My adhd is and has been out of control ever since I’ve been on here. Let me know
@mike69

There is one way to find out and that would be to have a series of games. We could start out with 2 one with white pieces one with black pieces then see where we want to go from there. I play 3/7 time limit. They can be unrated, rated, or Clan Games which you would have to do through my Clan Leader. The choice is yours.

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@lstcyr said
@Very-Rusty Seriously? So, you believe that Jesus turned water into wine so that the wedding celebrants had enough to drink and was against drinking? And that Jesus celebrated the Last Supper with wine with his disciples but was against drinking? Where does Jesus say he was against drinking?
He doesn’t understand anything and won’t answer because he doesn’t know till his wife gets home then their both lost.

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
@mike69

There is one way to find out and that would be to have a series of games. We could start out with 2 one with white pieces one with black pieces then see where we want to go from there. I play 3/7 time limit. They can be unrated, rated, or Clan Games which you would have to do through my Clan Leader. The choice is yours.

-VR
I’ve already easily beat you twice, you were no challenge at all, I’m not wasting my time with you, I have no respect for you! Did you look at my games you can’t beat me especially if I just focus on our games only.

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
I’ve already easily beat you twice, you were no challenge at all, I’m not wasting my time with you, I have no respect for you! Did you look at my games you can’t beat me especially if I just focus on our games only.
Doubt your clan leader would want to lose points over your stupidity. If someone makes a game personal like your doing I assure you I won’t mess up!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
https://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/myvs.php?opponentid=753493

I am pretty sure this is you and they were both draws, unless you played me under another name?????

-VR