Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
As far as I am concerned you questions have been answered.

May God watch over you and keep you safe.

-VR
??????? You never answered any.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 22

@mike69 said
??????? You never answered any.
You should probably read over the thread. All your sensible questions were answered as far as I am concerned. May God watch over you and keep you safe!

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 22

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
Speak instead of pushing buttons VR.
Don't you mean type?

Don't listen to Gertrude, he plays both sides. Then sits back and watches for his entertainment. Those of us around long enough know this about him.

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Don't you mean type?

Don't listen to Gertrude, he plays both sides. Then sits back and watches for his entertainment. Those of us around long enough know this about him.

-VR
He’s never said a word about anyone to me. He also never said a word in our last games which was nice.

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Don't you mean type?

-VR
Seems your attitude changed since you now remember I know you were an alcoholic for many years. Of course Rusty that’s ok, we all have had hard times and things to overcome at different points. My couple shots were after running wiring in a very hot attic for a week and a half and before that over a year since I had a one or two drinks of anything. I’m not controlled by it and didn't get drunk, I’m almost 200 pounds. So no I don’t see a problem with one or two drinks every now and then and yes I think I’m a good Christian. Thoughts?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Seems your attitude changed since you now remember I know you were an alcoholic for many years. Of course Rusty that’s ok, we all have had hard times and things to overcome at different points. My couple shots were after running wiring in a very hot attic for a week and a half and before that over a year since I had a one or two drinks of anything. I’m not controlled by it ...[text shortened]... a problem with one or two drinks every now and then and yes I think I’m a good Christian. Thoughts?
Christians at least the real ones don't drink or smoke. I quit drinking 30 years ago as of March 22 of this year which I am extremely proud. A few drinks works out to more drinks, take it from me. No I don't believe you are a good Christian. You wouldn't look down upon others if you were.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
14 Sep 22

@Very-Rusty Interesting. If real Christians don’t drink, why did their Savior have no problem with drinking? See Wedding at Cana and the Last Supper as two examples. Did Jesus later denounce drink?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22
1 edit

@lstcyr said
@Very-Rusty Interesting. If real Christians don’t drink, why did their Savior have no problem with drinking? See Wedding at Cana and the Last Supper as two examples. Did Jesus later denounce drink?
You are talking about turning the water into wine?

Where does it say Jesus drank?

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Christians at least the real ones don't drink or smoke. I quit drinking 30 years ago as of March 22 of this year which I am extremely proud. A few drinks works out to more drinks, take it from me. No I don't believe you are a good Christian. You wouldn't look down upon others if you were.

-VR
I answered you in another forum.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22

@mike69 said
I answered you in another forum.
LOL...I am so concerned about it, I'll look if I think about it. 🙂

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
You are talking about turning the water into wine?

Where does it say Jesus drank?

-VR
Go learn something about the Bible Rusty. I literally could take you apart with it on your actions. Their just so stupid it’s like talking with a child and it’s not worth it , you still would act this way.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
Go learn something about the Bible Rusty. I literally could take you apart with it on your actions. Their just so stupid it’s like talking with a child and it’s not worth it , you still would act this way.
What a lovely Christian you are showing the rest of the forum how you are, good job!!! 🙂

-VR

Moves
14 Sep 22

I will talk with actual Christian’s about this if any of you would like to talk about his comments.

Moves
14 Sep 22

Or mine.