close finish

close finish

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
26 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
It appears to me you are still in I am a social drinker stage. You can only fool yourself for so long.

-VR
Crusty we have been through this before. Your problems were not alcohol related at their core, your unbalanced abuse of alcohol was simply a symptom of something much deeper and to insist that other people who can enjoy alcohol in a balanced and moderate way must be suffering the same maledictions that you were is quite absurd. Please try to pull yourself together!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Crusty we have been through this before. Your problems were not alcohol related at their core, your unbalanced abuse of alcohol was simply a symptom of something much deeper and to insist that other people who can enjoy alcohol in a balanced and moderate way must be suffering the same maledictions that you were is quite absurd. Please try to pull yourself together!
Wobbie,
Is that why you when you run out of brews you ask me what you should do about it, because you don't have a drinking problem? What are your issues, if you think that is the case of me being an alcoholic? Everyone in this world has issues, it is how you handle them that matters.

Yours obviously is unknown at this time, but should you own up to them, it will help your drinking problem which you claim not to have. I on the other hand have admitted to be an alcoholic, which was my first step to recovery. I too thought I was a social drinker for many years.

-VR

rc

Moves
26 Nov 16

Wobbie,
Is that why you when you run out of brews you ask me what you should do about it, because you don't have a drinking problem? What are your issues, if you think that is the case of me being an alcoholic? Everyone in this world has issues, it is how you handle them that matters.

Yours obviously is unknown at this time, but should you ...[text shortened]... hich was my first step to recovery. I too thought I was a social drinker for many years.

-VR
Wow clearly my words reverberated off the side of your head and dissipated into the stratosphere, too much radish juice is driving you mad Crusty.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Nov 16

Wow clearly my words reverberated off the side of your head and dissipated into the stratosphere, too much radish juice is driving you mad Crusty.
Why do some people here regarded you as a cheat?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Nov 16
1 edit

Wobbie,
Either that or what you say doesn't really matter to me, you can choose....LOL..
I see you are working hard at keeping the Clan Topic out of the conversation.

You can't stand to see the truth pointed out to you. I think it may be time for me to re-post the points you have been handed by your 3 sisters....I believe it is up to around 700 points now. Don't you feel proud of the way you got those points!!! All are at the bottom of the of the list as feeder clans would be.

-VR

rc

Moves
26 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Why do some people here regarded you as a cheat?
Why do some people here regard you as a poop scoopin lap dog? Have you considered it?

rc

Moves
26 Nov 16
1 edit

Wobbie,
Either that or what you say doesn't really matter to me, you can choose....LOL..
I see you are working hard at keeping the Clan Topic out of the conversation.

You can't stand to see the truth pointed out to you. I think it may be time for me to re-post the points you have been handed by your 3 sisters....I believe it is up to aro ...[text shortened]... ou got those points!!! All are at the bottom of the of the list as feeder clans would be.

-VR
Have some more Earl Grey Crusty old bean and try to calm down and think clearly. The Easy Ones are plain outta sight!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Nov 16
1 edit

Have some more Earl Grey Crusty old bean and try to calm down and think clearly. The Easy Ones are plain outta sight!
Easy Riders are SANDBAGGERS and you are the leader of a bunch of cheaters, having points handed to you by time to mention them again. Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & arrow, they are the true reason you are deluded into to make every one think you are in first place. I think you even believe it yourself.

Wobbie, everyone knows now you can quit the act!!!

-VR

m

Moves
26 Nov 16

702 net points out of 1150 coming from Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans !!
61% of all your net points from the 3 bottom feeder clans on the clan tables !!
Winning 93% of all your challenges with these 3 clans !!

That is NOT out of sight !!
It is in plain view for all to see !!

rc

Moves
26 Nov 16

Easy Riders are SANDBAGGERS and you are the leader of a bunch of cheaters, having points handed to you by time to mention them again. Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & arrow, they are the true reason you are deluded into to make every one think you are in first place. I think you even believe it yourself.

Wobbie, everyone knows now you can quit the act!!!

-VR
we have NO sandbaggers in our clan, you speak with forked tounge!

rc

Moves
26 Nov 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
702 net points out of 1150 coming from Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans !!
61% of all your net points from the 3 bottom feeder clans on the clan tables !!
Winning 93% of all your challenges with these 3 clans !!

That is NOT out of sight !!
It is in plain view for all to see !!
listen. . . . . . hear that? in the distance . . . . .its the sound of banners full of cheer! The metallica citadel has fallen just like I predicted! its a crumbling ruin in the middle of the desert, the lowley serpent that you despised because it had no horns has become a dragon!

m

Moves
26 Nov 16

listen. . . . . . hear that? in the distance . . . . .its the sound of banners full of cheer! The metallica citadel has fallen just like I predicted! its a crumbling ruin in the middle of the desert, the lowley serpent that you despised because it had no horns has become a dragon!
Just like you predicted ??
Of course you predicted it !! That's been the topic in this forum all year !!

Of course you predicted the fixed challenges !!

Easy to predict this when 702 of 1150 net point came from collusion with 3 clans.

Even a moron can predict this.
You are proof of that !!

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
26 Nov 16

the race at the bottom looks an even closer finish, breaking bad only need to lose another 28 points to the Easy Riders to take the title of worst clan from Anti Metallica

m

Moves
26 Nov 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
the race at the bottom looks an even closer finish, breaking bad only need to lose another 28 points to the Easy Riders to take the title of worst clan from Anti Metallica
Then Anti-Metallica wouldn't be Anti-Metallica anymore !!
If Metallica is the top clan, then Anti-Metallica would have to be the bottom clan.

I am pulling for Anti-Metallica on this one !! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Of course, no offense to you, Al.
Your clan is giving us a great battle down the stretch !!

rc

Moves
26 Nov 16
3 edits

Originally posted by mghrn55
Just like you predicted ??
Of course you predicted it !! That's been the topic in this forum all year !!

Of course you predicted the fixed challenges !!

Easy to predict this when 702 of 1150 net point came from collusion with 3 clans.

Even a moron can predict this.
You are proof of that !!
I predicted nothing except your demise. We came, we say, we kicked Metallica booty! 😡