Come on the Snakeum symposium

Come on the Snakeum symposium

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
wow you give a new dimension to the term filth. Please spew your hatred somewhere else, this is no place for it.
hatred? just telling the truth
why don't you and your fixed games go some where else, nearest sewer you crawled out of would be good
i think you don't realise how serious an issue the clan system is.
why are you and mctayto trying to destroy it, the time and effort you two idiots spend is the height of sadness..

rc

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by roma45
hatred? just telling the truth
why don't you and your fixed games go some where else, nearest sewer you crawled out of would be good
i think you don't realise how serious an issue the clan system is.
why are you and mctayto trying to destroy it, the time and effort you two idiots spend is the height of sadness..
Please don't offer anyone, anywhere any time, any kind of advice, you are not fit for the human family.

m

Moves
30 May 16
3 edits

I think that some individuals are trying
to create a caustic clan forum
that could lead to another shutdown.

It is my hope that cooler heads prevail.
So that this forum can continue to be a
useful platform to expose less than honorable
tactics that have been deployed by several
clans in collusion this year.

Let's not let this get personal and
out of hand !!

We would only be giving Carrobie and his cohorts what they want.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
I think that some individuals are trying
to create a caustic clan forum
that could lead to another shutdown.

It is my hope that cooler heads prevail.

Let's not let this get personal and
out of hand !!

We would only be giving Carrobie and his cohorts what they want.
You and your supporters are not capable of carrying out a debate without name calling, inuendos, camouflaged foul language and general chat that would be found on a serail killers wing of a maximum security prison.

If folk like radiodrool and romatool were not using threatening and abusive language then they would likely have nothing to post.

st johnstone

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
You and your supporters are not capable of carrying out a debate without name calling, inuendos, camouflaged foul language and general chat that would be found on a serail killers wing of a maximum security prison.

If folk like radiodrool and romatool were not using threatening and abusive language then they would likely have nothing to post.
the only way to talk to you is going to your level, don't play the victim what you and robbie is doing is a total disgrace and would not be tolerated any where else in the world.
how you get away with it here is beyond belief
i and many others have posted links to your games, asking for input to why resign games you are winning against the easy riders and why you resign tournament games after 3 or 4 moves.to keep your rating low
you have had months perhaps years to reply, but you let us make our own conclussions without doubt you are a cheat, spending time and money to achieve what exactly?

wow,saying we can only use insults, then say we belong in a wing full of serial killers then calling me romadrool. do you even read the rubbish you post?

now big man heres your chance, simple question why are you and robbie cheating?

got the stones to answer?

rc

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by roma45
the only way to talk to you is going to your level, don't play the victim what you and robbie is doing is a total disgrace and would not be tolerated any where else in the world.
how you get away with it here is beyond belief
i and many others have posted links to your games, asking for input to why resign games you are winning against the easy riders and ...[text shortened]... eres your chance, simple question why are you and robbie cheating?

got the stones to answer?
sigh, cheating assumes that some rule has been broken, please provide any rules that have been broken, if you cannot or will not then your assertion that anyone is cheating is nonsense.

m

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Mctayto

There is nothing like getting your point
across by name calling as you just did
in your post.

Did it come so natural to you that
you just missed it ?
Your spellchecker doesn't even catch your drivel anymore !!

m

Moves
30 May 16

sigh, cheating assumes that some rule has been broken, please provide any rules that have been broken, if you cannot or will not then your assertion that anyone is cheating is nonsense.
For years you have been very good
at making those assumptions !!

What has changed ??

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

There is nothing like getting your point
across by name calling as you just did
in your post.

Did it come so natural to you that
you just missed it ?
Your spellchecker doesn't even catch your drivel anymore !!
never stopped you from name calling
you have quite the knack for calling people idiots and stupid and making fun of avatars
just another Metallica hypocrite

m

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
never stopped you from name calling
you have quite the knack for calling people idiots and stupid and making fun of avatars
just another Metallica hypocrite
You forgot to mention that I tell you that you cluck like a hen.

Cluck cluck !! 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

When you pre-plan who is going to win a clan game that is CHEATING...Just in case you thought it was an ok thing to do, just so long as it was against Metallica. We all know what is being done, the results are the evidence....

People resigning games in the beginning when they have the games won is evidence. Mctayto comes to mind as one who has done that. The tournament it was done in has been pointned out to you, which you totally disregard, or else lie and say the tournament was already won, ( WHICH WAS NOT THE CASE)just how stupid do you think people are?
Kind Regards,
With all the respect you deserve,
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 May 16

You forgot to mention that I tell you that you cluck like a hen.

Cluck cluck !! 😀
hey 55
if I were to tell you what I think of you
you would run to the mods as you always do
and I would get a forum ban
use your imagination
what would a fitting name for you be?

m

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
hey 55
if I were to tell you what I think of you
you would run to the mods as you always do
and I would get a forum ban
use your imagination
what would a fitting name for you be?
Feel free to tell me exactly what you think.
Might help you take a load off. 😀

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 May 16

Feel free to tell me exactly what you think.
Might help you take a load off. 😀
now that's baiting
and your buddy VR told me that at one time could get you a forum ban
if I knew you wouldn't snitch I would tell you

rc

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
When you pre-plan who is going to win a clan game that is CHEATING...Just in case you thought it was an ok thing to do, just so long as it was against Metallica. We all know what is being done, the results are the evidence....

People resigning games in the beginning when they have the games won is evidence. Mctayto comes to mind as one who has done tha ...[text shortened]... ust how stupid do you think people are?
Kind Regards,
With all the respect you deserve,
-VR
No one has prearranged who is going to win anything, you are slobbering. where is the rule that we have allegedly broken.