Come on the Snakeum symposium

Come on the Snakeum symposium

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Spoken by two guys who wear dresses.
And not kilts either !!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
I actually thought snake incorporated into the name was apt
Ahhh.........back from a 15 day forced holiday for mentioning.........and I do mean only mentioning.......plastic bags in the same sentence as a certain sandbagging Scottish scumbag !!! Wow.......have these items become some sort of lethal weapon or something. Make mention of them and your ass is fried.!!

Can't wait till my membership runs out. Will write what I really think a few days before then that's for sure.

rc

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Ahhh.........back from a 15 day forced holiday for mentioning.........and I do mean only mentioning.......plastic bags in the same sentence as a certain sandbagging Scottish scumbag !!! Wow.......have these items become some sort of lethal weapon or something. Make mention of them and your ass is fried.!!

Can't wait till my membership runs out. Will write what I really think a few days before then that's for sure.
bwahahaha! some boofheads never learn!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
bwahahaha! some boofheads never learn!
You should give yourself a holiday sometime Robbie. Get away from being on here 24/7. Reintroduce yourself to the wife oh.........and change your milkman. Haven't you cottoned on that he's not there 3 times a day to deliver milk !!!!

rc

Moves
29 May 16

You should give yourself a holiday sometime Robbie. Get away from being on here 24/7. Reintroduce yourself to the wife oh.........and change your milkman. Haven't you cottoned on that he's not there 3 times a day to deliver milk !!!!
Actually i am just in, i was cycling for about an hour and a half along a river near my home, was a gorgeous day, as for you, all you do is open your mouth and you take a forced holiday, boofhead!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
29 May 16

you must like the taste of smelly feet since you keep sticking your foot in your mouth
you just have a mean streak in you that you can't control
every post you make brings you that much closer to another ban
please keep posting

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
29 May 16

why not just do it now

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
why not just do it now
he doesn't have the stones

st johnstone

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
he doesn't have the stones
how many times have you left? or said you are leaving?
well with illuck and kathmandu1 booted that's some of you already gone, probably the head arms legs and torso gone, all that's left is the anus that's what you talk out of.
i look in about once a week same boring rubbish from you and robbie, seriously sad get a life

Have a nice day on the 19th june, get the tissues ready

rc

Moves
29 May 16

Originally posted by roma45
how many times have you left? or said you are leaving?
well with illuck and kathmandu1 booted that's some of you already gone, probably the head arms legs and torso gone, all that's left is the anus that's what you talk out of.
i look in about once a week same boring rubbish from you and robbie, seriously sad get a life

Have a nice day on the 19th june, get the tissues ready
whats happening on the 19th of June?

st johnstone

Moves
29 May 16

for you? it will be a normal day in the sad life of robbie
be online all day organising some pre-destined clan games.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
29 May 16

it's just a cheap shot at me by the little coward
Father's day
can't get much lower then that

rc

Moves
30 May 16

Father's day
wow clearly that guy has issues.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
30 May 16

Actually i am just in, i was cycling for about an hour and a half along a river near my home, was a gorgeous day, as for you, all you do is open your mouth and you take a forced holiday, boofhead!
Yes.......and the milkman just ducked out before you got back. Your wife does not have that big smile on her face cause you just walked in.

Crikey.........your place must be swimming in milk !!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
30 May 16

Father's day
Someone pass him the tissues.

We'll let you know what a wonderful day it is so you can enjoy it with us Lemon. I'm sure you'll be glued to the RHP site as you always are. No wonder you and Carrobie are such great buddies. Both on here 24/7