1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Aug '19 19:411 edit
    @handyandy said
    He was invited, but he declined.
    Correct Andy, can you blame me when I was having a war of words at the time with everyone that was going to the party? Drinking was going to be going on and I had quit. I believe you were only one of the few people there who wouldn't be drinking as like myself you had quit if I am not mistaken. How smart would I have been to go to a BBQ drinking party with a group I was having a war of words with at the time?

-VR
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Aug '19 19:50
    @very-rusty said
    How would you know goad? You weren't around or did you know the circumstances at the time. I was invited but didn't go, that is how much you know! 😛
    Sit down and be quiet if you don't know the history or at least learn something about it first! 😛

-VR
    Google 'sounds like.'
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Aug '19 19:571 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Google 'sounds like.'
    Your too quick, you should learn the history of what your talking about.

You have no idea what was going on 10 years ago at all, except from what you've been told. I can't see where you found time to go through old posts! 😛

Oh when I was mentioning the nice women on this site I forgot all about coquette, shame on me!

-VR
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Aug '19 22:04
    @very-rusty said
    Anything that ruffles your feathers works for me, you mild mannered guiet gentle guy!
    No ruffled feathers here. The only feathers around are the ones between your ears.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Aug '19 22:10
    @handyandy said
    No ruffled feathers here. The only feathers around are the ones between your ears.
    LOl @ Andy and his school yard taunts!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 03:43
    @very-rusty said
    Your too quick, you should learn the history of what your talking about.

You have no idea what was going on 10 years ago at all, except from what you've been told. I can't see where you found time to go through old posts! 😛

Oh when I was mentioning the nice women on this site I forgot all about coquette, shame on me!

-VR
    I did not know what you guys were saying, I am going to read it now. But I wanted to say you are correct. Coquette is one of the kindest, honest, and classiest young woman on here. When dealing with her in clan matches she is fair as you can be, and always talks to you with class. Very kind and spot on Rusty. Hope you are well. 🙂
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 06:512 edits
    @vespin said
    I did not know what you guys were saying, I am going to read it now. But I wanted to say you are correct. Coquette is one of the kindest, honest, and classiest young woman on here. When dealing with her in clan matches she is fair as you can be, and always talks to you with class. Very kind and spot on Rusty. Hope you are well. 🙂
    Get out of here you scumbag. You're lucky you haven't been booted like your good pal McGayo. Kicked to the curb, never to return again.

Lets face it, this is not the first time you've been in cahoots with the sites biggest cheats. Carrobie's been booted, McGayo has been booted. Lemondrop is hanging on by the skin of his teeth, and you've gotten away with it scott free up until now.

You're lucky you're not in the ring with me at the moment cage boy or I'd body slam you into oblivion.

Have a nice day !!!!!
  8. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    30 Aug '19 15:11
    @very-rusty said
    Correct Andy, can you blame me when I was having a war of words at the time with everyone that was going to the party? Drinking was going to be going on and I had quit. I believe you were only one of the few people there who wouldn't be drinking as like myself you had quit if I am not mistaken. How smart would I have been to go to a BBQ drinking party with a group I was having a war of words with at the time?

-VR
    A war of words with someone/everyone? Imagine that!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Aug '19 15:39
    @paul-leggett said
    A war of words with someone/everyone? Imagine that!
    Read carefully Paul, everyone that was going to be at the BBQ & drinking.....Were you around back then by the way?

-VR
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Aug '19 15:52
    I would like to invite everyone to my cabin in the woods
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Aug '19 15:55
    @very-rusty said
    Read carefully Paul, everyone that was going to be at the BBQ & drinking.....Were you around back then by the way?

-VR
    You sound a bit like a cowardly custard.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Aug '19 15:581 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You sound a bit like a cowardly custard.
    You ARE a cowardly custard! 😛 😉

You P.M. me say crap then put me on ignore so I can't answer you. Nothing more cowardly than that my banter friend!!! 😛

Have a great Day!! 😉

-VR
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Aug '19 16:01
    @very-rusty said
    You ARE a cowardly custard! 😛 😉

You P.M. me say crap then put me on ignore so I can't answer you. Nothing more cowardly than that my banter friend!!! 😛

Have a great Day!! 😉

-VR
    Were you afraid they would put you on the barbeque?

(Had you on ignore for ages).
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Aug '19 16:041 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Were you afraid they would put you on the barbeque?

(Had you on ignore for ages).
    Then why send me a RUDE P.M. when you know I can't answer it? That my banter friend is a COWARD!!!

I call it smart not going to a BBQ where you have no friends....Of course I could have went that was back 10 years ago, and took one of my brothters with me in case something broke out but why bother?

As it turned out wasn't anyone there I would be concerned about!

-VR
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Aug '19 16:08
    @very-rusty said
    Then why send me a RUDE P.M. when you know I can't answer it? That my banter friend is a COWARD!!!

I call it smart not going to a BBQ where you have no friends....Of course I could have went that was back 10 years ago, and took one of my brothters with me in case something broke out but why bother?

As it turned out wasn't anyone there I would be concerned about!

-VR
    It amused me to think you would spend time writing an obnoxious reply you couldn't send.

How I laughed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree