Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Nov '19 19:052 edits
    @wolfe63 said
    Looks like we've split just two games.
    You're 1 and 1 against me little guy.

Care to exaggerate anything else?

You might begin with the barrel size of your little pistol.
    Or maybe, entertain us with tales of 4 wheel-driving a Fiat 500.
    SubscriberWOLFE63View Profile 1436 SubscriberVery RustyView Profile 1434 Black to move 19 May '19 17:43
    Resigned (1-0)

SubscriberVery RustyView Profile 1434 SubscriberWOLFE63View Profile 1436 Black to move 18 May '19 10:16
    Resigned (1-0)

SubscriberVery RustyView Profile 1434 SubscriberWOLFE63View Profile 1436 Black to move 04 Jun '18 08:02
    Checkmate (1-0)

SubscriberWOLFE63View Profile 1436 SubscriberVery RustyView Profile 1434 White to move 03 Jun '18 19:51
    Checkmate (0-1)
    Search Games

The above show 3 for me 1 for you all were in tournament games....

Get your Clan Leader to get some Clan games for us so they really count....Those 4 were only tournament games.

I am going to have to start calling you "Silly wolfy"!!! 😛 😉

Appears I caught you in a lie wolfy!!! 😉

Next time Count all games played!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Nov '19 19:39
    @very-rusty said
    SubscriberWOLFE63View Profile 1436 SubscriberVery RustyView Profile 1434 Black to move 19 May '19 17:43
    Resigned (1-0)

SubscriberVery RustyView Profile 1434 SubscriberWOLFE63View Profile 1436 Black to move 18 May '19 10:16
    Resigned (1-0)

SubscriberVery RustyView Profile 1434 SubscriberWOLFE63View Profile 1436 Black to move 04 Jun '18 08:02
    Checkmate (1-0)
    ...[text shortened]...

-VR
    You stated previously, 'Check how the 4 games he did have against me went....' clearly implying you had won those games.

We now know that was false.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Nov '19 21:48
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You stated previously, 'Check how the 4 games he did have against me went....' clearly implying you had won those games.

We now know that was false.
    I really don't care how his games went against you goad.

Those games I put down were against me which I won 3-1, unless of course he let me win them!!! 😛 😉

I do know you are clueless about what your talking about! 😛 😉

-VR
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 08:19
    @very-rusty said
    I really don't care how his games went against you goad.

Those games I put down were against me which I won 3-1, unless of course he let me win them!!! 😛 😉

I do know you are clueless about what your talking about! 😛 😉

-VR
    Learn to read Napoleon.
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 10:19
    @very-rusty said
    Resigned (1-0)

Resigned (1-0)

Checkmate (1-0)
    ...[text shortened]...

-VR
    I'm seeing that I've engaged in only two games of drudgery with you.

Perhaps I'm not looking in the proper location or you're just making up the others from last year.
  6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 10:27
    "We know you wouldn't just throw games to lower your rating don't we. 😉 😛"
    - Very Rusty

That frail effort to impugn my integrity via sarcasm was uncalled for: Shall I alert the post and contact a Moderator?

Perhaps I would; were I weak and insecure.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 14:002 edits
    @wolfe63 said
    I'm seeing that I've engaged in only two games of drudgery with you.

Perhaps I'm not looking in the proper location or you're just making up the others from last year.
    Don't be "Silly" we were talking about games played against each other. those are from 2018, 2019....All the games you've mustered up the courage to play me (4) in two years so far.....LOL... No more unless they are clan game I've already won 3 to your 1. Suzie probably will not do it for you!!! 😛 😉

I'll look for you in tournaments and wait until there is room for one person left so you don't have time to pull out!!!! 😉

-VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 14:031 edit
    @wolfe63 said
    "We know you wouldn't just throw games to lower your rating don't we. 😉 😛"
    - Very Rusty

That frail effort to impugn my integrity via sarcasm was uncalled for: Shall I alert the post and contact a Moderator?

Perhaps I would; were I weak and insecure.
    "Silly wolfy", I stated you wouldn't throw games to lower your rating! The Moderators would completely ignore a flag on that, I am quite confident!!! 🙂

Besides in 2 of those 3 games out of 4 I won I Checkmated you which means you didn't see it coming on the next move, or were just being sore loser and didn't resign!!! 😉

-VR
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 16:24
    @very-rusty said
    "Silly wolfy", I stated you wouldn't throw games to lower your rating! The Moderators would completely ignore a flag on that, I am quite confident!!! 🙂

Besides in 2 of those 3 games out of 4 I won I Checkmated you which means you didn't see it coming on the next move, or were just being sore loser and didn't resign!!! 😉

-VR
    Twice you stated, 'We know you wouldn't just try to lower your rating for clan games!"

That is a weasely slur in anyone's book.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 17:411 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Twice you stated, 'We know you wouldn't just try to lower your rating for clan games!"

That is a weasely slur in anyone's book.
    NO, I wanted it perfectly understood that I wouldn't think wolfy would intentionally lower his rating in a tournment match and tried his best, I was just the superior Player is all....No weasely slur there on the way you look at it with your bias tunnel vision. 😛 😉

You're ANGRY again Eh goad?

-VR
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 17:48
    @very-rusty said
    NO, I wanted it perfectly understood that I wouldn't think wolfy would intentionally lower his rating in a tournment match and tried his best, I was just the superior Player is all....No weasely slur there on the way you look at it with your bias tunnel vision. 😛 😉

You're ANGRY again Eh goad?

-VR
    Codswallop.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 20:161 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Codswallop.
    What does Codswallop mean?
    codswallop. (kɒdzwɒləp ) uncountable noun. If you describe something that someone has just said as codswallop, you mean that you think it is nonsense. [British, informal, disapproval]

LOL@ goad, that your best response!!! 😛 😉

I think you might be ANGRY!!!

-VR
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 08:27
    @very-rusty said
    What does Codswallop mean?
    codswallop. (kɒdzwɒləp ) uncountable noun. If you describe something that someone has just said as codswallop, you mean that you think it is nonsense. [British, informal, disapproval]

LOL@ goad, that your best response!!! 😛 😉

I think you might be ANGRY!!!

-VR
    Concluding people are angry for saying codswallop merely validates that you have a delicate disposition and are far too feeble to survive in the Clan Forum.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 11:371 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Concluding people are angry for saying codswallop merely validates that you have a delicate disposition and are far too feeble to survive in the Clan Forum.
    "Silly goad" PAY ATTENTION....I did not say people were angry! I said you were ANGRY, which you claim you don't have the feelings for which I say is a lot of B.S. and we need a big shovel to scoop that one up!!! 😛 😉

Think before you talk...I've survived13 years in the forums long before you were around young man!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 13:19
    @very-rusty said
    Think before you talk...I've survived13 years in the forums long before you were around young man!!! 😛 😉

-VR
    Barely...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree