Congratulations

Congratulations

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
02 Jan 17
1 edit

Well done to metallica for winning the 2016 clan challenge
thumb up if you agree
thumb down if you think robbie and the sisters are actually the champs

EDIT thumbs downs only count if you have the balls to post, my poll my rules

rc

Moves
02 Jan 17

please let reality sink in.

st johnstone

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
please let reality sink in.
it has sunk in
metallica are the champions
ICT scum are bottom of the league
you are a alcoholic fake JW
most will be leaving soon might as well go out in a blaze of glory, no enforcement on here do what we want.

i notice the biggest bag of sand the sheep loving cheating turd has left your sack of $hit clan without playing a game, and the idiot calls himself a winner

hes even more stupid than i ever thought

rc

Moves
02 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
it has sunk in
metallica are the champions
ICT scum are bottom of the league
you are a alcoholic fake JW
most will be leaving soon might as well go out in a blaze of glory, no enforcement on here do what we want.

i notice the biggest bag of sand the sheep loving cheating turd has left your sack of $hit clan without playing a game, and the idiot calls himself a winner

hes even more stupid than i ever thought
5 down dude, looks like we are the champs, please let reality sink in. Russ will make the system sandbag proof, please be patient.

st johnstone

Moves
02 Jan 17

5 down dude, looks like we are the champs, please let reality sink in. Russ will make the system sandbag proof, please be patient.
only one down
my poll my rules thumbs down do not count if a player does not have the balls to post
your thumb is the only one i am counting

why did you kick the scum bucket, catch him with your favourite sheep?

rc

Moves
02 Jan 17

only one down
my poll my rules thumbs down do not count if a player does not have the balls to post
your thumb is the only one i am counting

why did you kick the scum bucket, catch him with your favourite sheep?
wow a rigged poll, true to metallica form.

st johnstone

Moves
02 Jan 17

you know every thing about rigging

why did you boot mctayto? a cheating sheep lover, he would be right at home amoungst the sleasy riders

rc

Moves
02 Jan 17
3 edits

you know every thing about rigging

why did you boot mctayto? a cheating sheep lover, he would be right at home amoungst the sleasy riders
MacT the legend was not booted, he chose to leave of his own volition. My clan has persuaded me to stay at least for the short term, they say I am 'as rare and difficult to find as a good chef' - Aanatol. We are at one with the universe!

Mind and senses purified and free from desire!

st johnstone

Moves
02 Jan 17

MacT the legend was not booted, he chose to leave of his own volition. My clan has persuaded me to stay at least for the short term, they say I am 'as rare and difficult to find as a good chef' - Aanatol. We are at one with the universe!

Mind and senses purified and free from desire!
so mctayto left when you told him he actually has to win games? i doubt that retard could net win a fixed game.

m

Moves
02 Jan 17

His thread is about rigged challenges.
In case you haven't figured that out.

rc

Moves
02 Jan 17
2 edits

Originally posted by mghrn55
His thread is about rigged challenges.
In case you haven't figured that out.
With a rigged poll, man its the right place for a saggy baggster of a challenge dumping clan
like yours!

st johnstone

Moves
02 Jan 17

With a rigged poll, man its the right place for a saggy baggster of a challenge dumping clan
like yours!
because we are the only ones who talk to you.

how was the party? you lot must have gae the sheep loer some rodgering as he has left

rc

Moves
02 Jan 17
1 edit

because we are the only ones who talk to you.

how was the party? you lot must have gae the sheep loer some rodgering as he has left
Actually he left in the most dignified manner imaginable in a kind of victory parade with ladies throwing flowers and crowd cheering and wishing him every success.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 17
1 edit

[b] My clan has persuaded me to stay at least for the short term, !
Robbie,

That is so much B.S.!!! Only ones I even saw backing you were mctayto, not in your clan at the time, gone again....LOL... He can't give you points from inside the clan, just wanted in on the FAKE celebrations. The other was the little v. who said he didn't agree with what you were doing on one side of his mouth, then joins you in your FAKE VICTORY in the end.

Other than that I saw no on other than MS. GERTRUDE back you all year!!!

Kindest Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
02 Jan 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Robbie,

That is so much B.S.!!! Only ones I even saw backing you were mctayto, not in your clan at the time, gone again....LOL... He can't give you points from inside the clan, just wanted in on the FAKE celebrations. The other was the little v. who said he didn't agree with what you were doing on one side of his mouth, then joins you in your FAKE VIC ...[text shortened]... her than that I saw no on other than MS. GERTRUDE back you all year!!!

Kindest Regards,
-VR
My clan love me Crusty because I bring them victories!