1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 13:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So you still haven't rejected my application; are the vinegar strokes that good?

Or are you gong to let me join?
    Dive,
    Why you would even consider joining is a mystery to me, unless you just want to see what is being said in the forums. robbie isn't a total idiot, believe it or not.

Regards,
    -VR
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 13:57
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Dive,
    Why you would even consider joining is a mystery to me, unless you just want to see what is being said in the forums. robbie isn't a total idiot, believe it or not.

Regards,
    -VR
    It's curious that he will neither accept nor decline my application. What do you think is going on in his weaselly walnut?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 13:59
    Dive,

Regards,
    -VR
    I don't even know if we have a forum, I think I set one up but we were too busty going through our variations to talk.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 14:01
    It's curious that he will neither accept nor decline my application. What do you think is going on in his weaselly walnut?
    It is obvious he isn't going to accept you. He knows you just want to go in and read the forums for one thing. He is a smarter walnut than first meets the eye. 😉

Regards,
    -VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 14:141 edit
    It is obvious he isn't going to accept you. He knows you just want to go in and read the forums for one thing. He is a smarter walnut than first meets the eye. 😉

Regards,
    -VR
    He's been rejected i don't know what he is harping on about and you are correct I am way brainy, among my crowning achievements was to be recognised as a child prodigy of Scalextric and champion of the universe.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 14:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    He's been rejected i don't know what he is harping on about and you are correct I am way brainy, among my crowning achievements was to be recognised as a child prodigy of Scalextric and champion of the universe.
    robbie,
    Unfortuante for you all you became known as is a liar and cheater by many on this site. You put yourself in the gutter, which you may not get out of in the near future, if indeed you ever do.

Kind Regards,
    Karma is still nipping you in the butt,
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 16:08
    robbie,
    Unfortuante for you all you became known as is a liar and cheater by many on this site. You put yourself in the gutter, which you may not get out of in the near future, if indeed you ever do.

Kind Regards,
    Karma is still nipping you in the butt,
    -VR
    Bwahahah only by judgemental and self righteous puritans whose halo's spin around their heads resonating in time with their angry and hollow rhetoric. Let them moralise over other people, its all they know.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 22:231 edit
    He's been rejected...
    I've had no notification of this and the option for me to "withdraw application" remains.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 05:25
    Robbie. Obviously there was a mistake, a glitch in the matrix. So I've reapplied.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 07:37
    Robbie. Obviously there was a mistake, a glitch in the matrix. So I've reapplied.
    Yes how disappointing.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '16 09:06
    Yes how disappointing.
    Can you please give a reason why you won't allow me to join?
  12. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 02:25
    very simple, he doesn't want you to have access to his clan forum where he has set up collusion with his 3 sister clans. We need the Russians to hack his emails so the truth of his collusion is for the world to see.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 08:14
    No I don't need to give you any reason. I can refuse you entry just because I can.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 10:07
    No I don't need to give you any reason. I can refuse you entry just because I can.
    Coward.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 13:21
    Coward.
    can't you pester someone else for attention?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree