1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 00:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Take a look at the standings, that's what I am talkin about! Move over Rover and let da Easy Ones take over!
    Metallica leads Wycombe Symposium by 95 points.
    Still a tight race to the finish.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 06:32
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Metallica leads Wycombe Symposium by 95 points.
    Still a tight race to the finish.
    bwahahah, you were finished by early April.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 09:14
    bwahahah, you were finished by early April.
    To be honest..........when is the hammer going to drop on these cheating clans that have ruined the clan system? There is no point playing given the current circumstances.

It has to be soon otherwise I'll be demanding the money I've paid for my subscription back. I only play in clan games and the reason I pay my subscription is to do this. It management don't rectify this problem by the end of the year I will be demanding my subscription money back as I'm sure many many others will be. I have not paid my subscription to play in a system where management sit back and watch obvious manipulation.

I believe that many others feel the same way and will join the campaign to have our subscription payment refunded if you don't fix the obvious cheating that even blind Freddy can see is going on.

Fix this problem or face a class action!

Simple as that.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 10:141 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    To be honest..........when is the hammer going to drop on these cheating clans that have ruined the clan system? There is no point playing given the current circumstances.

It has to be soon otherwise I'll be demanding the money I've paid for my subscription back. I only play in clan games and the reason I pay my subscription is to do this. It manage ...[text shortened]... blind Freddy can see is going on.

Simple as that.
    I agree Metallica have sandbagged the system for far too long, it was time Karma raised up some freedom fighters to rid ourselves from their tyranny and the Easy Riders were prepared to step up to the mark. as for reform, moonbus put some excellent suggestion in to rid ourselves of sandbaggers and one hopes that the site administration will take action and implement those suggestions.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 12:29

It has to be soon otherwise I'll be demanding the money I've paid for my subscription back. I only play in clan games and the reason I pay my subscription is to do this. It manage ...[text shortened]... blind Freddy can see is going on.

Simple as that.
    I've already said pretty much the same thing. IF a roll back of points isn't done, I simply will not be re-newing my subscription either. I don't think those of us not renewing will seriously hurt the Site, but it does send a pretty strong message we don't agree with what is going on. As we know some have already not re-newed or cancelled their memberships, and more like myself will just not be re-newing if something isn't done.

Regards,
    -VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 12:331 edit
    I agree Metallica have sandbagged the system for far too long, it was time Karma raised up some freedom fighters to rid ourselves from their tyranny and the Easy Riders were prepared to step up to the mark. as for reform, moonbus put some excellent suggestion in to rid ourselves of sandbaggers and one hopes that the site administration will take action and implement those suggestions.
    robbie,
    All you've done is convinced anti-metallica , Breaking bad, and arrow to throw you points on a silver platter. (Those are the ones we know about and have shown proof that they have been doing so.) I personally think VESPIN was the real brain behind the scheme, but you were involved as were those in the aforementioned Clans.

Regards,
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 12:341 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I've already said pretty much the same thing. IF a roll back of points isn't done, I simply will not be re-newing my subscription either. I don't think those of us not renewing will seriously hurt the Site, but it does send a pretty strong message we don't agree with what is going on. As we know some have already not re-newed or cancelled their memberships, and more like myself will just not be re-newing if something isn't done.

Regards,
    -VR
    Same old drivel you have been slobbering since the start of the year. Same old arm waving, same old ultimatums. If you are going to go then cya and be sure to take that frosty countenance with you 😀
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 12:362 edits
    Same old drivel you have been slobbering since the start of the year. Same old arm waving, same old ultimatums. If you are going to go then cya and be sure to take that frosty countenance with you 😀
    robbie,
    Just sit back sipping on your brew and watch. It is not an Ultimatum it is a sincere statement, which I will follow through on. Karma will eventually catch up with you in one form or another.

Regards,
    -VR
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 13:262 edits
    robbie,
    Just sit back sipping on your brew and watch. It is not an Ultimatum it is a sincere statement, which I will follow through on. Karma will eventually catch up with you in one form or another.

Regards,
    -VR
    I'd hold onto your sub if I was you, we are only here for this season, we came, we saw, we kicked your butt and we have nothing more to prove, we are legend!
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 13:501 edit
    I'd hold onto your sub if I was you, we are only here for this season, we came, we saw, we kicked your butt and we have nothing more to prove, we are legend!
    robbie,
    You don't understand it has nothing to do with winning or losing. It has to do with the Site administration letting you "Easy Riders", Breaking Bad, arrow, and Anti-metallica get away with the collusion everyone on this site knows about. It is about the principle of the matter.

I see nothing noble about having points handed you on a silver platter. If you think collusion and cheating make you a legend, so be it. I would have a problem looking at myself in the mirror if I was you.

Regards,
    -VR
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 13:56

Regards,
    -VR
    Yeah with you there Rusty.

The difference though is what I, and many others will be asking for is a refund on subscription paid for the past year. Renewing my subscription is a no brainer. It won't happen. What I will be asking for if nothing is done to rectify the despicable actions by a few clans, reported to management who have done up till now absolutely nothing, depriving paying customers of the service they have paid for, is my money back.

Maybe if enough paying subscribers band together demanding their money back then management who have acted thus far as store dummies will finally wake up and do something.

Honestly............the way this site is left to the dogs without any management is totally unbelievable. They just can't be that oblivious to the obvious !!!!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 14:10
    robbie,
    You don't understand it has nothing to do with winning or losing. It has to do with the Site administration letting you "Easy Riders", Breaking Bad, arrow, and Anti-metallica get away with the collusion everyone on this site knows about. It is about the principle of the matter.

I see nothing noble about having points handed you on ...[text shortened]... so be it. I would have a problem looking at myself in the mirror if I was you.

Regards,
    -VR
    Being awesome is what makes us legends Crusty old bean, but man will you cry baby wah wahs evah stop whinging!
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 14:29
    Being awesome is what makes us legends Crusty old bean, but man will you cry baby wah wahs evah stop whinging!
    Whatever that stuff your smoking is..............I want some !!!!
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 15:001 edit
    Freedom fighters ??
    Tyranny ??
    This is a chess website !!
    For my personal enjoyment !!
    And I enjoy the clan feature.
    And I enjoy being associated with the clan I am currently a member of.
    Yes. That is Metallica !!

I see you as somebody who got the smallest piece of cake at birthday parties a few times too often when you were a child !!

Do you enjoy being a member of this website ??
    I don't think so.
    Metallica keeps you up at night.
    And Metallica will continue to keep you up at night !!

Freedom fighter ?? Tyranny ??

Hilarious !!!! 😀😀😀😀
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 15:04
    Whatever that stuff your smoking is..............I want some !!!!
    heck dude if its stops these metaliwah wah's from crying ill ship you anything.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree