Easy Riders application

Easy Riders application

Clans

master of disaster

funny farm

Joined
28 Jan 07
Moves
102285
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
a bimbo duet
YEs, you and robbie do make a bimbo duet

master of disaster

funny farm

Joined
28 Jan 07
Moves
102285
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
dear goober
when your illegitimate reign of treachery ends and all that is left is a bad smell please provide us with some lemon scented air freshener
When you start speaking intelligently, I will listen.
Until then, please continue to rub my feet

master of disaster

funny farm

Joined
28 Jan 07
Moves
102285
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
my asshair blanket is ready
tell me where to ship it
I'll even pay the postage
if you are satisfied with it as I'm sure you will be
I'll knit a couple of arm pit hair pillow cases at no charge
because I like you
Nice to know you have some useful reason for being here.

I certainly hope you produce quality goods though.
If they are the same caliber as your chess game and your, ahem, witty banter,
I will bet you have lots of return claims.

rc

Joined
26 Aug 07
Moves
38239
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Nice to know you have some useful reason for being here.

I certainly hope you produce quality goods though.
If they are the same caliber as your chess game and your, ahem, witty banter,
I will bet you have lots of return claims.
no imagination.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Joined
19 Jul 13
Moves
376505
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no imagination.
what would you expect from the head goose stepper?

rc

Joined
26 Aug 07
Moves
38239
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
what would you expect from the head goose stepper?
left, right, left right, left!

st johnstone

Joined
14 Nov 09
Moves
419440
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
left, right, left right, left!
the easy riders are more like
collusion right collusion right

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Joined
26 Aug 06
Moves
68622
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
left, right, left right, left!
Ahhhh.........Yep......now I see it.

You standing behind Lemon............but viewed from side on.

Left, right, left, right............yep.........now it makes sense.

rc

Joined
26 Aug 07
Moves
38239
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Ahhhh.........Yep......now I see it.

You standing behind Lemon............but viewed from side on.

Left, right, left, right............yep.........now it makes sense.
its usually the sign of poor repartee when you have to explain it.

rc

Joined
26 Aug 07
Moves
38239
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by roma45
the easy riders are more like
collusion right collusion right
nah we are just like, woa they outta sight!

m

Joined
07 Feb 09
Moves
151917
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
left, right, left right, left!
In the case of McTayto and Vespin, it is more like ......

Left, right, left, right, RESIGN !!!! 😀😀😀😀

st johnstone

Joined
14 Nov 09
Moves
419440
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its usually the sign of poor repartee when you have to explain it.
every thing has to be explained to you and the bimbo sisters

rc

Joined
26 Aug 07
Moves
38239
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by roma45
every thing has to be explained to you and the bimbo sisters
everything except how to be awesome it seems!

m

Joined
07 Feb 09
Moves
151917
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
everything except how to be awesome it seems!
If you think collecting 60% of your net points from 3 patsy clans you are in collusion with is awesome, then you are truly delusional !!

rc

Joined
26 Aug 07
Moves
38239
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
If you think collecting 60% of your net points from 3 patsy clans you are in collusion with is awesome, then you are truly delusional !!
Take a look at the standings, that's what I am talkin about! Move over Rover and let da Easy Ones take over!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.