1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 06:10
    Robbie carrobie are you going to accept or reject my application to your clan?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 08:001 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    When one applies to join a clan as illustrious as the Easy Riders one needs a letter of recommendation, its like joining an exclusive old London club. We cannot be admitting any old riff raff in. I do hope you understand.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 09:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    When one applies to join a clan as illustrious as the Easy Riders one needs a letter of recommendation, its like joining an exclusive old London club. We cannot be admitting any old riff raff in. I do hope you understand.
    The entire clan is full of the lowest scum to ever walk the earth.

That just about says it all.

Why carry on like a twat that you have any integrity. Everyone on the site knows how much of a low down cheating slimeball you and every member of your clan full of gutless cheats are.

Get a life you low class turkey and stop carrying on with crap !!!!!

Have a nice day 😵
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 10:42
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    The entire clan is full of the lowest scum to ever walk the earth.

That just about says it all.

Why carry on like a twat that you have any integrity. Everyone on the site knows how much of a low down cheating slimeball you and every member of your clan full of gutless cheats are.

Get a life you low class turkey and stop carrying on with crap !!!!!

Have a nice day 😵
    are you saying that divegeester needs to be a low class slimeball turkey, with no life and to be held in derision by everyone in order to qualify to become an Easy Rider?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 10:43
    What say you jeester? Are you a low level slimeball turkey, with no class and no friends, held in derision by everyone? A scumbag of the most dire type?
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 10:48
    are you saying that divegeester needs to be a low class slimeball turkey, with no life and to be held in derision by everyone in order to qualify to become an Easy Rider?
    It might be nice to have someone devoid of those qualities playing for your scumbag clan. Maybe Divegeester can join and fill us all in on the atrocities performed in there.

Sounds like a plan
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 10:51
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    It might be nice to have someone devoid of those qualities playing for your scumbag clan. Maybe Divegeester can join and fill us all in on the atrocities performed in there.

Sounds like a plan
    bwahaha greatest backpeddling evah!
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 12:55
    bwahaha greatest backpeddling evah!
    No back peddling there chum. Just a few home truths. The only reason Divegeester would join your clan would be to torpedo it.

Be brave carrobie...........let him join !!!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 16:561 edit
    Then why haven't you rejected my application.

Do you like reading it out loud to yourself while rubbing yourself with oil?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 17:25
    Then why haven't you rejected my application.

Do you like reading it out loud to yourself while rubbing yourself with oil?
    I was waiting to see if someone could say some positive things to recommend you but alas there is nothing on the horizon and you are now giving me sass, so I will delete your application pronto, panic over problem solved.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 19:24
    I was waiting to see if someone could say some positive things to recommend you but alas there is nothing on the horizon and you are now giving me sass, so I will delete your application pronto, panic over problem solved.
    robbie,
    I am not a betting man, but would be willing to bet the membership would have more positive things to say about Dive, than yourself.

Kind Regards,
    Looks like Karma is biting hard on your butt now,
    Give my best to your lovely wife,
    -VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 20:43
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    I am not a betting man, but would be willing to bet the membership would have more positive things to say about Dive, than yourself.

Kind Regards,
    Looks like Karma is biting hard on your butt now,
    Give my best to your lovely wife,
    -VR
    The matter is closed now anyway.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 22:15
    So you still haven't rejected my application; are the vinegar strokes that good?

Or are you gong to let me join?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 22:18
    So you still haven't rejected my application; are the vinegar strokes that good?

Or are you gong to let me join?
    You are a reject. I suggest you deal with it.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 08:52
    You are a reject. I suggest you deal with it.
    But you haven't rejected my application, why is that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree