1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 15:591 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    because dear Crusty, I have done nothing wrong.
    Sir,
    That is yet to be seen. Administration will make that decision not YOU or I.
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is biting now,
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 17:55
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    That is yet to be seen. Administration will make that decision not YOU or I.
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is biting now,
    -VR
    yes administration will proudly place the crown of Chess Kings of the Internet on our heads!
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 18:562 edits
    yes administration will proudly place the crown of Chess Kings of the Internet on our heads!
    Somehow, I think that is just a fantasy in your head. They have never crowned any 1rst place team as Chess Kings of the internet.(I believe they will see you for the CHEATERS you are.)You sound delusional, are you OK???
    Kindest Regards,
    Karms keeps nipping at your big butt,
    -VR
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 21:59
    In order to cheat yo have first to break a rule or rules.

As goober has walked a fine line for years (others describe as cheating) he has got away with his underhand methods.

Show me the rule that Robbie has broken ??
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 22:23
    Originally posted by Mctayto

As goober has walked a fine line for years (others describe as cheating) he has got away with his underhand methods.

i am not accusing robbie of cheating, i am stating a fact that you are cheating
    resigning clan games when in a winning position against his clan, is pathetic
    robbie is taking the free pizza you are handing out.
    may karma get every inch of your six foot four muscular body,
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 23:22
    Originally posted by roma45
    i am not accusing robbie of cheating, i am stating a fact that you are cheating
    resigning clan games when in a winning position against his clan, is pathetic
    robbie is taking the free pizza you are handing out.
    may karma get every inch of your six foot four muscular body,
    I will repeat my question for you as you are too slow to pick up on the definition of cheating.

As you now accuse me of cheating, please state the rule or rules to which I am supposed to have broken
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 00:233 edits
    I will repeat my question for you as you are too slow to pick up on the definition of cheating.

As you now accuse me of cheating, please state the rule or rules to which I am supposed to have broken
    Sir,
    Please allow me to ask you a question. Are you proud of resigning two won games to Easy Riders? How many more are there, we will have to dig a little deeper into your games. Another question, why does the leader of your clan never get involved in the conversation, or is he?
    Kind Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    -VR
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 01:55

Strategic Ultimatum and University of Chess for Fun were NOT actually cheating last year.

But what they did merited a response from site admin.
    You resigning games that you are winning in order to benefit Easy Riders is underhanded.
    In fact, worse than anything worse you have accused Metallica of.

Difference here is that Metallica has come out clean against your accusations.

Easy Riders and the 3 clans they are collecting 50 percent of their net points from have been caught !!

If you don't want us to use the word cheating, fine !!
    But points rollback and some clan suspensions are in order !!

It has been done before.
    Last year in 2015 with the 2 clans I mentioned above.

Even if site admin didn't roll back any points. but barred Easy Riders from starting
    any further challenges with the 3 clans they are colluding with, I am confident that
    both Metallica and Wycombe can catch Easy Riders before end of year.

That being said, we are still pushing for points rollback. It's the right thing to do !!

That's why Robbie keeps starting new challenges with these clans.
    He is backed into a corner.

As I posted in another thread, Easy Riders are not doing anything against all the other clans.
    They are barely keeping their heads above water !!

Have a nice day. 🙂
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 08:27

what do you call resigning games you are winning easily, some one move from checkmate, some games long before the challenge is over, against one clan [the easy riders] over and over
    my personal opinion is it's cheating.
    you can call it sad pathetic unsportsmanship, dress it any way you want, even call it "tactics" but we all know what you are doing.
    now i know you a really slow, so i will explain it slowly.
    you are ruining the clan system and depriving RHP of income by your antics as well as looking a total idiot.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 12:55
    what do you call resigning games you are winning easily, some one move from checkmate, some games long before the challenge is over, against one clan [the easy riders] over and over
    you can call it sad pathetic unsportsmanship, dress it any way you want, even call it "tactics" but we all know what you are doing.
    now i ...[text shortened]... ing the clan system and depriving RHP of income by your antics as well as looking a total idiot.
    So you have nothing, please shad-up-a-yo-face!
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 13:022 edits
    I completely agree with him, in his response to mctayto.

shad-up-a-yo-face is NOT and acceptable answer, robbie.

Kindest Regards,
    Karma keeps on nipping your big butt,
    -VR
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 14:18
    i have plenty to say, let the muscle man answer for himself will you.
    i suppose there is nothing wrong with resigning if the challenge is lost, but i find it hard to fathom why you resigned Game 11731879 and Game 11731880
    anti metallica versus the easy riders

still waiting on an explanation to why you think there is no CHEATING.taking place
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:182 edits
    i have plenty to say, let the muscle man answer for himself will you.
    [b]i suppose there is nothing wrong with resigning if the challenge is lost, but i find it hard to fathom why you resigned Game 11731879 and Game 11731880
    anti metallica versus the easy riders

still waiting on an explanation to why you think there is no CHEATING.taking place[/b]
    because my intellectually challenged fiend, resigning a game of chess is not against the rules of chess. Furthermore he does not have to justify doing so to you or any of your cronies, get it, he can resign a game just because he wants to.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:19
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I completely agree with him, in his response to mctayto.

shad-up-a-yo-face is NOT and acceptable answer, robbie.

Kindest Regards,
    Karma keeps on nipping your big butt,
    -VR
    personal opinions are like bums, everyone has them.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:24
    personal opinions are like bums, everyone has them.
    All you are doing is trying to avoid telling why mctayto resigned two won games.
    Do you think this is just going to go away? Opinions are actually nothing like bums.
    Speaking of bums though,
    Karma is nipping hard at yours now,
    Kind Regards,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree