1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:262 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    because my intellectually challenged fiend, resigning a game of chess.
    Sir,
    Who would be your intellectually challenged "fiend" who is resigning games?
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    -VR
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:56
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    Please allow me to ask you a question. Are you proud of resigning two won games to Easy Riders? How many more are there, we will have to dig a little deeper into your games. Another question, why does the leader of your clan never get involved in the conversation, or is he?
    Kind Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    -VR
    I will repeat my question for the dim witted

Show me any rule that has been broken by me
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 15:58
    Originally posted by roma45
    what do you call resigning games you are winning easily, some one move from checkmate, some games long before the challenge is over, against one clan [the easy riders] over and over
    my personal opinion is it's cheating.
    you can call it sad pathetic unsportsmanship, dress it any way you want, even call it "tactics" but we all know what you are doing.
    now i ...[text shortened]... ing the clan system and depriving RHP of income by your antics as well as looking a total idiot.
    Again, unless you can show me that resigning one game or all games has broken a single rule then I suggest you get back in your box
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:011 edit
    All you are doing is trying to avoid telling why mctayto resigned two won games.
    Do you think this is just going to go away? Opinions are actually nothing like bums.
    Speaking of bums though,
    Karma is nipping hard at yours now,
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    He does not have to tell you anything, why he resigned any games, he can resign as many games as he like, just because he wants to and there is no compulsion to justify doing so to you or anyone else. Do you understand?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:10
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I will repeat my question for the dim witted

Show me any rule that has been broken by me
    robbie Posted:
    "because my intellectually challenged fiend, resigning a game of chess."
    Sir,
    Would you be his intellectually challenged fiend? If so, Yes if you are going to resign Won Games in a Clan Challenge which has just started. THAT IN MY OPINION IS CHEATING!!!
    Have A Great Day,
    -VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:132 edits
    He does not have to tell you anything, why he resigned any games, he can resign as many games as he like, just because he wants to and there is no compulsion to justify doing so to you or anyone else. Do you understand?
    Sir,
    I strongly disagree with you. When he is resigning WON games at the start of a challenge that is INDEED CHEATING, when you are the one receiving those points. No wonder you are trying to to defend the disgusting behavior. You benefit from it everytime he does it. ( DO YOU UNDERSTAND)
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is Nipping Harder now, isn't it.
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:30
    Sir,
    I strongly disagree with you. When he is resigning WON games at the start of a challenge that is INDEED CHEATING, when you are the one receiving those points. No wonder you are trying to to defend the disgusting behavior. You benefit from it everytime he does it. ( DO YOU UNDERSTAND)
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is Nipping Harder now, isn't it.
    -VR
    Whether you disagree or not he does not need to justify a single thing to you or your cronies, he can do it just because he wants to. You can cry about it, call it what you like but it is not against the rules and is not cheating.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:391 edit
    Whether you disagree or not he does not need to justify a single thing to you or your cronies, he can do it just because he wants to. You can cry about it, call it what you like but it is not against the rules and is not cheating.
    Sir,
    That will be an administrative decision not yours or mine. We been down this path before. They will be the ones who will decide if Quitting WON games to give Easy Riders points, is INDEED CHEATING! You call it as you will, many of us call it CHEATING!! As we speak Subscriptions are NOT being re-newed because of your so called tactics!
    Kindest Regards,
    Hope you enjoyed your morning coffee,
    Now Have A Great Day,
    -VR
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 16:53
    You are just digging yourself deeper !!

Try and step back a bit.
    Then read your own posts.

Tell us what you see.
    Every accusation you have ever made against Metallica, and other clans, is null and void !!

You are justifying McTayto's antics !!
    You are justifying your fiasco with the 3 clans !!

You have no solid ground on which to ever levy an accusation of any kind
    against any other clan or person again !!

You can always open new useless threads and resort to your name-calling.
    That is legal too !! 😴
  10. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 17:29
    Originally posted by mghrn55

Try and step back a bit.

Tell us what you see.
    Every accusation you have ever made against Metallica, and other clans, is null and void !!

You have no solid ground on which to ever levy a ...[text shortened]... can always open new useless threads and resort to your name-calling.
    That is legal too !! 😴
    It was pointed out by the illustrious goober that when metallica resigned games (or deliberately lost games) in challenges where the outcome was already decided was within the rules.
    The fact that this deflated his clan members rating thus able to secure easier wins in future challenges wasn't breaking any rules.

Thus if I or anyone on RHP decide to resign a game regardless of position in game this is also within the rules.

You can't have all the cake to yourselves 😛
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 17:34
    Originally posted by mghrn55

Try and step back a bit.

Tell us what you see.

You have no solid ground on which to ever levy a ...[text shortened]... can always open new useless threads and resort to your name-calling.
    That is legal too !! 😴
    I can do what I like and I never ever need to justify it to you or your ramshackle outfit or your flunkies, capiche? good!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 17:361 edit
    It was pointed out by the illustrious goober that when metallica resigned games (or deliberately lost games) in challenges where the outcome was already decided was within the rules.
    The fact that this deflated his clan members rating thus able to secure easier wins in future challenges wasn't breaking any rules.

Thus if I or anyone on RHP decide to resi ...[text shortened]... position in game this is also within the rules.

Ah yes one rule for the metalibaggers and another for the rest of us. Remember calling attention to their saggy ways and was told, 'show us where it is against the rules', ouch. . . . . lets add hypocrisy to their ever growing list of moral outrages!
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 17:561 edit

Thus if I or anyone on RHP decide to resi ...[text shortened]... position in game this is also within the rules.

Sir,
    So your understanding is if you can resign a game(s) when the challenge has already been decided. You can also resign them when the challenge has just began? Just want to make sure I have it clear what you are saying.
    Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day,
    -VR
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 18:24
    Sir,
    So your understanding is if you can resign a game(s) when the challenge has already been decided. You can also resign them when the challenge has just began? Just want to make sure I have it clear what you are saying.
    Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day,
    -VR
    Rusty Bucket
    resigning games at any time for any reason is no ones business
    I've resigned games just for the hell of it
    out of boredom
    because I didn't like the player
    because of an urge too
    don't try reading into one's action something that isn't there
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 18:361 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    Rusty Bucket
    resigning games at any time for any reason is no ones business
    I've resigned games just for the hell of it
    out of boredom
    because I didn't like the player
    because of an urge too
    don't try reading into one's action something that isn't there
    Sir,
    Have you resigned these games in Clan games or just fun games? That is where it becomes very important, so be extremely careful with your answer.
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is really nipping at your butt,
    You've started the name calling again,
    Relax enjoy the rest of the day,
    -VR
    EDIT: Use to be a Moderator called me Rusty Bucket, any relation to you? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree