1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 19:531 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ban Robbie!
    Any chance you could rustle me up a veggie burger? I am feeling rather famished!
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 20:191 edit
    Ban Robbie!
    You see how he flipped the page on you. An old trick we use to use in the Mod debates.(I believe it flips after 14th post.) People will generally just read the last page up.
    Perhaps that might be a good new thread Idea, only I'd throw his collusion buddy mctayto in the mix too. 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 20:26
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You see how he flipped the page on you. An old trick we use to use in the Mod debates.(I believe it flips after 14th post.) People will generally just read the last page up.
    Perhaps that might be a good new thread Idea, only I'd throw his collusion buddy mctayto in the mix too. 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Still hungry dude!
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 11:53
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Except that he actually quoted my post and so my post lived on to Page 2. 🙂
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 11:561 edit
    Except that he actually quoted my post and so my post lived on to Page 2. 🙂
    Yes, He didn't even get that right, should have just hit the reply instead of reply/quote...LOL..Great to start the day off with a good laugh!

-VR
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 22:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The great and illustrious leader of the revolution is still being kept under house arrest by nefarious factions who shall at this moment in time remain nameless. Since the village of the banned were banned, all have received their freedom to express themselves with the exception of the glorious leader of the revolution. The inhumane and unjust treat ...[text shortened]... e of the universe.

V for victory, V for Vive le Revolution and V for Vespers!

FREE VESPIN!
    you want every one to pm admin to get vespin un banned?

more chance of you getting a knighthood for sportsmanship
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 22:37
    Originally posted by roma45
    you want every one to pm admin to get vespin un banned?

more chance of you getting a knighthood for sportsmanship
    And little Robbie also wants a revolution.
    Against what nobody knows.

V for Revolution
    P for Pacifier for little Robbie 😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 08:54
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    And little Robbie also wants a revolution.
    Against what nobody knows.

V for Revolution
    P for Pacifier for little Robbie 😀
    Once we restore our 300 point anti sandbagging system I will feel Easy again. 😀
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 13:313 edits
    Once we restore our 300 point anti sandbagging system I will feel Easy again. 😀
    Sandbagging if there was any truth to it, isn't as bad as what you are doing. In collusion with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, & Arrows Clans getting points handed to you on a Silver platter.

You are doing nothing great, Just a CHEATER is all you are, along with the Clans in collusion with you. Perhaps the players don't even know what is going on just the Clan Leaders, that is possible of course. I'd quit the team if I was on any of them.

I am sure there are other HONEST CLANS in the running who would be happy to have them.

Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day,
    -VR
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 19:03
    Sandbagging if there was any truth to it, isn't as bad as what you are doing. In collusion with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, & Arrows Clans getting points handed to you on a Silver platter.

You are doing nothing great, Just a CHEATER is all you are, along with the Clans in collusion with you. Perhaps the players don't even know what is going on just ...[text shortened]... LANS in the running who would be happy to have them.

Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day,
    -VR
    You got that right.

Robbie's just a huckster, a used-car salesman and a smooth-talker. I bet he has a whole closet full of plaid suits, all in his family tartan, of course!

He's the guy at the party going around thrusting his hand in your face, saying "Hi! I'm Robbie Carrobie, glad to meet ya! (Remember the name, you'll be hearing a lot of me!) "
    Or the guy from the movie The Graduate, the guy at the party saying "One word, son. Plastics!"

Of course, this is yet another reason Robbie should be banned. Then all the clan players he's holding hostage might learn how to play for an honest clan leader.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 20:052 edits
    You got that right.

Robbie's just a huckster, a used-car salesman and a smooth-talker. I bet he has a whole closet full of plaid suits, all in his family tartan, of course!

He's the guy at the party going around thrusting his hand in your face, saying "Hi! I'm Robbie Carrobie, glad to meet ya! (Remember the name, you'll be hearing a lot of me!) "
    Or ...[text shortened]... hen all the clan players he's holding hostage might learn how to play for an honest clan leader.
    Actually I only tend to wear pure wool tailored Italian suits, its nothing personal toots, just
    business.

Now its half time in the Euro 2016 championship and I am enjoying Germany v Italy so
    how about you move about and rustle me up a sandwich like you are supposed to, there's
    a good girl!

Oh and free the leader of the glorious revolution, King Vespers!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 09:12
    Why is VESPERS still not Free?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 10:31
    Why is VESPERS still not Free?
    Because you don't run the show, and KARMA is starting to bite you where the sun don't shine.
    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 10:39
    Because you don't run the show, and KARMA is starting to bite you where the sun don't shine.
    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    When we are crowned Internet Chessbombs of the Universe, on that day! VESPERS shall be free and the entire internet will rejoice with banners full of cheer!
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 10:421 edit
    When we are crowned Internet Chessbombs of the Universe, on that day! VESPERS shall be free and the entire internet will rejoice with banners full of cheer!
    Sir,
    Grab a shovel and help scoop up some of that crap you're spewing. EVERYONE Knows you are a CHEATER. You've been outed months ago, haven't you caught on yet, or still trying to make people believe you? Too bad you had to drag so many down with you!!!
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree