Free Vespin

Free Vespin

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
06 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
interesting, as I didn't know all of this was going on. I wasn't on very much in the clan forum (or other forums for that matter) for years, after the mod debates. I did drop by a few times and noticed everything had become quite personal with a lot of name calling going on. I thought at the time Admins did the proper thing to close the Clan forum d ...[text shortened]... my Clan Leader. That way he has time if the Clan is going to stay together to replace me.

-VR
me too, i really thought better of Robbie always thought mctayto was a fruitcake though

always took robbies banter with a pinch of salt, i don't think he knows how serious this is, i find it a total disgrace it's being allowed to go on, a blind man could see what is happening.
i wonder what wiggy and the IVV are thinking, he was the integrity champion afterall, but now silence

rc

Moves
07 Jul 16

Sir,
interesting, as I didn't know all of this was going on. I wasn't on very much in the clan forum (or other forums for that matter) for years, after the mod debates. I did drop by a few times and noticed everything had become quite personal with a lot of name calling going on. I thought at the time Admins did the proper thing to close the Clan forum d ...[text shortened]... the features it has on it. Too bad a few bad apples have to spoil it for the rest of us.

-VR
Crusty old bean,

you do know that there is a difference between a predilection and a causation. right? For even if we are predisposed towards something we cannot claim that it 'caused', us to act in a particular way, because we have the capacity to exercise the faculty of conscience as free moral agents. Now what this means old bean is, that you cannot claim that I 'caused', you to enter the forum. I may of had an influence in some way, possibly because of my enlightened prose, my lyrical poetry and general good humoured demeanour in stark contrast to the foul demeanour of your clan leader, but again that did not cause you to act in a particular way, because predisposition is not the same as causation. I hope you understand.

st johnstone

Moves
07 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Crusty old bean,

you do know that there is a difference between a predilection and a causation. right? For even if we are predisposed towards something we cannot claim that it 'caused', us to act in a particular way, because we have the capacity to exercise the faculty of conscience as free moral agents. Now what this means old bean is, that you ...[text shortened]... n a particular way, because predisposition is not the same as causation. I hope you understand.
he probably entered like the rest of did, back to the clan forums, because of the obvious cheating that's being allowed to go on.

rc

Moves
07 Jul 16

Originally posted by roma45
he probably entered like the rest of did, back to the clan forums, because of the obvious cheating that's being allowed to go on.
He claims that I caused him to enter the fray, not so, a proclivity, predilection, predisposition etc. call it what you like is not the same thing as a causation, surely a moral philosopher like you understands that!

st johnstone

Moves
07 Jul 16

He claims that I caused him to enter the fray, not so, a proclivity, predilection, predisposition etc. call it what you like is not the same thing as a causation, surely a moral philosopher like you understands that!
talking in riddles won't hide the truth.
obviously you have nothing left
how are you getting on trying to get me banned?
a new low even for you
third party interference is not allowed on here, but untouchable robbie does not care

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
07 Jul 16

a new low even for you
third party interference is not allowed on here, but untouchable robbie does not care
A third party refers to advice in a game ie
Robbie plays you and I give him advice on moves

If I suggest to Robbie that he should get easy riders to challenge st. dipwads clan then this is not against the rules.

If you wish to invoke third party interference then I suggest you demonstrate where this was used to interfere with a move or moves made within a game.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 16
2 edits

Crusty old bean,

you do know that there is a difference between a predilection and a causation. right? For even if we are predisposed towards something we cannot claim that it 'caused', us to act in a particular way, because we have the capacity to exercise the faculty of conscience as free moral agents. Now what this means old bean is, that you ...[text shortened]... n a particular way, because predisposition is not the same as causation. I hope you understand.
Sir,
For every action there is a reaction. Your action was the collusion between Easy Riders, Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica and arrow, my reaction was to get back in the forum clan debates, to have my say on what you were/are still doing. Yes, you did haul me back in. If not for you underhanded antics I would not even be here debating with you and your cohorts. Do not try and make out like you are so much smarter than everyone else, all it does is piss them off. We already know how far that has gotten you!!!
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!
Kindest Regards,
Enjoy your morning Coffee,
You know you been caught,
Karma is now nipping hard on your butt,
I am happy I am not in your shoes,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Mctayto
A third party refers to advice in a game ie
Robbie plays you and I give him advice on moves

If I suggest to Robbie that he should get easy riders to challenge st. dipwads clan then this is not against the rules.

If you wish to invoke third party interference then I suggest you demonstrate where this was used to interfere with a move or moves made within a game.
Sir,
Resigning won games as you did, could also be considered as 3rd party help. As I told the brain behind the scheme, Administration will decide on what should be done about this disgusting unsportsmanship behavior. You were not helping with moves, you were giving won games away, which I think is an even much worse offense!!

You couldn't help robbie with moves if you wanted to as he is at least twice the player you are, or may ever be. So you did the next best thing, give games away to him.

Kindest Regards,
Have A Great Day,
-VR

rc

Moves
07 Jul 16

Sir,
For every action there is a reaction. Your action was the collusion between Easy Riders, Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica and arrow, my reaction was to get back in the forum clan debates, to have my say on what you were/are still doing. Yes, you did haul me back in. If not for you underhanded antics I would not even be here debating with you and yo ...[text shortened]... u been caught,
Karma is now nipping hard on your butt,
I am happy I am not in your shoes,
-VR
I have not made out that I am much smarter than everyone else only seeing that you and your friend have a marked proclivity for moralising over other people I thought it pertinent to point out the erroneous nature of your statement. I have not caused you to do anything, what you have done is the consequence of your own volition. Its ludicrous to think that I have in any way caused you to do anything.

I would be pleased if you refrained from assuming and fabricating values that have not been explicitly expressed and encourage you to make certain of your moral stance prior to moralising over other people.

Thanks in advance your friend Robbie.

rc

Moves
07 Jul 16

a new low even for you
not banned, merely exchanged for VESPERS, (peace be upon him for a thousand years!)

rc

Moves
07 Jul 16

I would like to point out that this would be the optimal time to Free Vespers!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 16

I have not made out that I am much smarter than everyone else only seeing that you and your friend have a marked proclivity for moralising over other people I thought it pertinent to point out the erroneous nature of your statement. I have not caused you to do anything, what you have done is the consequence of your own volition. Its ludicrous to thi ...[text shortened]... our moral stance prior to moralising over other people.

Thanks in advance your friend Robbie.
In your own words:

"you do know that there is a difference between a predilection and a causation. right?"

Making out you are much smarter than I am. You are suggesting I have no idea between the two. WRONG: I am a little smarter than you think I am. I think you will find that Administration will be smarter than you think they are also.

Your days of messing up their clan system are numbered, my old friend. Again, If not for your antics I would not be in this debate, so you did HAUL me back in!!! Everything to you is ludicrous, especially when you know the party you are speaking to is correct. I've noticed that about you. What is ludicrous is you trying to make us all believe that you are winning your games honestly.

What Clan Leader worth his/her salt is going to play the same team "Easy Riders" over and over again only to know they will lose??
No collusion you say!!! B.S. I say!!!
Kindest Regards,
My Old Friend,
Karma is nipping hard on your butt,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 16
1 edit

I would like to point out that this would be the optimal time to Free Vespers!
Sir,
Don't hold your breath on that one! You may turn blue in the face.
Kindest Regards,
Breath deeply now,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
07 Jul 16
2 edits

In your own words:

"you do know that there is a difference between a predilection and a causation. right?"

Making out you are much smarter than I am. You are suggesting I have no idea between the two. WRONG: I am a little smarter than you think I am. I think you will find that Administration will be smarter than you think they are also.

Your da ...[text shortened]... say!!! B.S. I say!!!
Kindest Regards,
My Old Friend,
Karma is nipping hard on your butt,
-VR
"you do know that there is a difference between a predilection and a causation. right?" - Robbie

Making out you are much smarter than I am - Crusty

No it does not make out that I am much smarter than you, you simply made it up that it does and you are intent to impose an exegesis onto the text where none exists in the original, please refrain from doing so, its impolite and a distortion of reality.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 16

"you do know that there is a difference between a predilection and a causation. right?" - Robbie

Making out you are much smarter than I am - Crusty

No it does not make out that I am much smarter than you, you simply made it up that it does and you are intent to impose an exegesis onto the text where none exists in the original, please refrain from doing so, its impolite and a distortion of reality.
Sir,
You are incorrect. If not for your collusion with Breaking bad, Anti Metallica and arrow, I would not have gotten involved with the debate. I found what you did to be so offensive, unsportsmanlike, and disgusting, I really did HAVE TO GET BACK INTO THE DEBATES.

So you see, rather you do or not believe it, you WERE the cause of me getting back into the Clan forum debates. The only one who tries to distort reality in my opinion is yourself!! Sure hurt me by calling me impolite....LOL...!!!!

Kindest Regards,
Karma is nipping hard at your butt now,
Your Old Friend,
-VR